Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Agreed. It must be drier than a desert, because we've seen her go the salon a few times and it always looks the same.

She just has to ask Big Ed for the Mayo.....

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

My first husband was afraid of spiders. I had to take care of them. I am sure he would have made me clean up a rat. 

Being a spider killer for my husband is literally in my Twitter bio.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

So Andrei's friend says he's a lazy jerk who should get a job, like a real husband?    Good for him.  So he doesn't earn a penny, never intends to get a job, but thinks he rules the roost?  

The thought of Andrei on a police force is scary.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

This is just like Libby’s first season, she enjoys playing her family against Andrei and vice versa.

and enough with the “we’re American women we’re loud” no, Libby. Your family is just obnoxious trash with a little bit of money so they think they’re something special. Spoiler, they’re not.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
(edited)

They have a weird relationship.  I don't think Andrei is a big drinker, so that's good at least.  

Did he seem drunk?  Maybe he was. His posture in the car was weird.  

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

This is just like Libby’s first season, she enjoys playing her family against Andrei and vice versa.

and enough with the “we’re American women we’re loud” no, Libby. Your family is just obnoxious trash with a little bit of money so they think they’re something special. Spoiler, they’re not.

She has to continue her own personal soap opera as the occasional actress she is.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

FWIW I have just as many female Moldovan friends who are breadwinners as male. Either they're playing up this stereotype or Andrei's friends are all chauvenistic.

I think one of the finalists on the last Project Runway was a Moldovan woman whose husband sorta retired to help her run her "fashion" company. Heh. And she was definitely not soft spoken.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Exactly!

Sorry if this offends anyone but just because you got pregnant during a one night stand on vacation does not mean that you are both in love and should get married.  She could have just raised the baby as a single mother, plenty of very successful single moms with great kids!

And her parents would had one less mouth to feed and I bet he can put it away

• Love 8
Just now, LucyEth said:

Why the hell he did marry this woman.  He will never get over the soulmate thing.

These toolsheds got MARRIED?  Man I was not paying attention.  Also, idiots.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
Just now, Toodleoo said:

I think one of the finalists on the last Project Runway was a Moldovan woman whose husband sorta retired to help her run her "fashion" company. Heh. And she was definitely not soft spoken.

Victoria. And definitely not a meek woman who didn’t speak her mind.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7