Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)

What kind of fool gets the grandchildren to call a man who may not every move to the U.S. to see them Pop-Pop or whatever it is?   Angela is a fool.  

So Syngin was a 'little tipsy' after his job interview?    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 10
Just now, charmed1 said:

Somebody come get me when this violent, drunken, deep freezer shaped derelict is off my screen. I’ll be in the kitchen eating Rona snacks until then.

I'm thinking of turning off the show and just reading the posts because so far, I'm getting pretty pissed off at all these stupid couples. Why do I subject myself to this?! I just need all of you guys for some good belly laughs and you never disappoint!

• Love 12

I hate all of these people.  What never fails to gall me is how everyone on every 90 day show bleats on and on about how they have no other choice.  YOU ARE AN AUTONOMOUS HUMAN BEING WHO ISN'T IN PRISON YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU F'N WANT.

• Love 11

I used to lead tours to Europe, and I found that older travelers desperately needed to rest and hydrate the first two days. Otherwise, it resulted in tears and emotional outbursts. Drink some water and lie down, Deb!

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

OH STFU Tania you moron.  Just go get drunk in Ecuador again you stoopid woman.  Give Syringe a break.  I think he ought to just go on home and leave that bitch.  She's a total loser anyway.  Her dream is probably to get herself some free money somehow.  Ugh. I cannot stand her.

NO, you didn't turn out OK you stoopid.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
(edited)

So I guess the area where Syngin lives in South Africa doesn't have child kidnappers on every street and playgrounds that consist of broken swings and pipes.

Edited by mmecorday
  • LOL 11
  • Love 9
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

Is Syngyn drunk or stoned now?  Or, is his speech always slurred?

I've decided he's stoned - his pupils are dialated.  

I was just gonna say, he's so slurry! He's probably both...plus damn tired of the nagging.

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Angela is gross and not just a little bit.

I’m sure she’s fine but she makes me think of armpit onions...you don’t know if someone is making a meal or if it’s BO...

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

These two are just new generation hippie wanna be. They want to live in a van, travel the country, Syngin can tend bar in X city and Tania can sell her witch wares at fares.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12