Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

I just cannot stand her. Jihoon may not be all that, but he used to be good humored and kind, and he was fun. Now he's just miserable and sad and beat down. Deavan is a bore and she makes Jenny look like a winsome sprite, she's such a downer. 

• Love 22

I’m confused too, Deavan. You’re not Jenny. You’re young. If you leave, you go back to Utah and get a job. Your parents help raise the kids.

Why is she acting like it’s all over? Is she going through postpartum depression?

• Useful 1
  • Love 18

Oh man, another hour.  I sort of have mixed feelings about how much time I'm giving this show.  I feel I might need an intervention.

Floatingbison, we love you like crazy but we feel like we're losing you.

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Oh man, another hour.  I sort of have mixed feelings about how much time I'm giving this show.  I feel I might need an intervention.

Floatingbison, we love you like crazy but we feel like we're losing you.

You never loved us......liar!

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

But what would guilt me into not having sex. What is the Jewish equivalent of Mary looking disapprovingly at you?

That would be your Jewish Mother looking disapprovingly at you. "How could you sleep with a goyim? you will break your poor mother's heart!" and so on and so forth until you can't even think about sex and just want some Matzah ball soup.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
Just now, brillia79 said:

I’m confused too, Deavan. You’re not Jenny. You’re young. If you leave, you go back to Utah and get a job. Your parents help raise the kids.

Why is she acting like it’s all over? Is she going through postpartum depression?

This.

What exactly did she give up? A run of the mill job. Okay, go home, find a new one. It’s not like she even has to pay for childcare. She’s hardly trapped in Korea. 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

A five second google search came up with plenty of apartments in Addis Ababa, all seemingly with electricity, but TLC would rather us believe that electricity is some new fangled thing available only in America. Must maintain stereotypes after all. 

All foreign places must be filthy and primitive. That's rule one in the TLC-verse.

1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

This.

What exactly did she give up? A run of the mill job. Okay, go home, find a new one. It’s not like she even has to pay for childcare. She’s hardly trapped in Korea. 

I mean its not like she loves Jihoon. She acts like she can't stand him. 

• Love 10

I like the fact that Ari is having second thoughts because he cut his dreads off? HIS FUCKIN HAIR! What a superficial thing to base a relationship that will bring another child into this world on. It can grow back idiot! 

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

But what would guilt me into not having sex. What is the Jewish equivalent of Mary looking disapprovingly at you?

Portraits of the famous and notable Rabbis all glaring at you while you sleep......

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Good evening, lovelies!  My foreign (out-of-state) boyfriend is ordering me food tonight because I didn't buy a cheat meal this week.  Are we ready for some more Ultimate Fairytale Love Stories???

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Hello my sweet pies! I've had a belt of nitrous oxide and BOY HOWDY am I working on myself! I am ready to take a deep dive into the Snark Pool, water wings at the ready. Hope you are all keeping well and staying safe!

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Hello, y’all. I’ve been struggling with a question all week long. What is the proper dress code for Grangie’s wedding? I already have the spaghetti strap tank top and inserts (phone, car keys, six pack of beer).

• LOL 16
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Good evening, lovelies!  My foreign (out-of-state) boyfriend is ordering me food tonight because I didn't buy a cheat meal this week.  Are we ready for some more Ultimate Fairytale Love Stories???

Sigh. I wonder how many times the sheer beauty and sweet romance of it all will make me weep tonight. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

Hello Ladies. I am sitting here in covid central, in Florida. Im not going to leave my house for like 3 months, because I know if I get it or my husband gets it, we are screwed.

Yikes, stay safe and be snarky here at the same time.

• Love 6
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

Hello Ladies. I am sitting here in covid central, in Florida. Im not going to leave my house for like 3 months, because I know if I get it or my husband gets it, we are screwed.

Stay inside, stay safe xx

• Love 5
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hello, y’all. I’ve been struggling with a question all week long. What is the proper dress code for Grangie’s wedding? I already have the spaghetti strap tank top and inserts (phone, car keys, six pack of beer).

Throw in a few Slim Jims and a can of Dr. Pepper, and finish the outfit with booty shorts. Perfection!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Cold shoulder top

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

My 97 yo father is in FL. So far he’s fine.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

What is the proper dress code for Grangie’s wedding? I already have the spaghetti strap tank top and inserts (phone, car keys, six pack of beer).

Make sure you have room for a pack of cigs in there too

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Tell me about it.....I am in Florida too..!

• Love 2