Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Stay safe, I can’t believe that we have not got it under control yet

It sucks, do we send our kids to school and risk spreading it or do we keep them at home where they are not learning to their full potential? What about dances, Homecoming, football games? ACK!

Just now, Doublemint said:

Hi 90 dayers - we just did 90 days at home, looks like another 90 coming up....

I've been working from home since March 13. I will still be working from home until probably November. And we're on the downward slope in Massachusetts. But my boss says she doesn't want me to take public transportation. She's awesome.

• Love 20
8 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Good evening, lovelies!  My foreign (out-of-state) boyfriend is ordering me food tonight because I didn't buy a cheat meal this week.  Are we ready for some more Ultimate Fairytale Love Stories???

What's for dinner? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I've been working from home since March 13. I will still be working from home until probably November. And we're on the downward slope in Massachusetts. But my boss says she doesn't want me to take public transportation. She's awesome.

Live in NJ work in NYC, no plans for us to return thank God. Let’s hear it for awesome bosses!

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

It sucks, do we send our kids to school and risk spreading it or do we keep them at home where they are not learning to their full potential? What about dances, Homecoming, football games? ACK!

It’s a mess!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Tania couldn't walk 5 steps to the bathroom, but now she can get in a car, walk through the salon, etc...  It must be the witch-doctoring.

Foot potion #9.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

A quesadilla!  I am saving him money by providing my own avocado.

Did anyone see that documentary about the Mexican drug cartels running avocados instead of drugs?  Especially now when everyone eats them as part of Keto.  They want their cut of that booming business.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, kacesq said:

Where are all these salons that let you drink? I’ve never been in one.

i guess Tania is going for the victim edit this season.

Right? mine will give you water. My hair salon will give you water or coffee or tea. No one is pouring the champagne. Irony points for showing Tania slugging down the champers while she whinges about Syngin's drinking. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Last thing Larissa will do is bring her kids to the US. Even though they are the most important things in her life.

Debbie will visit them when she is in Brazil with Colt and Jess

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

I’m always annoyed by these people who think their spouses magically become perfect after they get married. And not for nothing Tania you partied your ass off at Witch Doctor Camp.

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
9 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hello, y’all. I’ve been struggling with a question all week long. What is the proper dress code for Grangie’s wedding? I already have the spaghetti strap tank top and inserts (phone, car keys, six pack of beer).

For women: sparkly tube tops and satin booty shorts...it is hot y'all

For men: black tank tops with khaki or cammo cargo shorts, conceal or open carry optional

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Where are all these salons that let you drink? I’ve never been in one.

i guess Tania is going for the victim edit this season.

I’ve been to one that served on the DL but they also had people selling tamales, fruit, clothing (think the store Grangela went to for Michael’s wedding ensemble), and holiday jewelry.  I could go and not have to cook and get stocking stuffers.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Hello Ladies. I am sitting here in covid central, in Florida. Im not going to leave my house for like 3 months, because I know if I get it or my husband gets it, we are screwed.

Praying you stay safe. 

• Love 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? mine will give you water. My hair salon will give you water or coffee or tea. No one is pouring the champagne. Irony points for showing Tania slugging down the champers while she whinges about Syngin's drinking. 

Mine has a little bar and they will make you a mojito or something if you want.   They're open but I haven't been over there since March.  

• Love 4
Just now, Gobi said:

I think Sipgin isn't the only one drinking.

She is the type to tell him he has a problem with drinking when she is doing it too. I don't trust her, she is all about herself and if a better opportunity comes up she'll drop him.

• Love 12