Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

EEWWW.. Colt's already talking about going to the beach and wearing THAT swimsuit!  Please, I beg you Coltee!! Don't do it!  Debbie, as usual, is right on target with Jess' lurve of her son and their naming of their children (when they've known each other SOOOO long!)

Go lay down Debbie.  It'll help you.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Hey Debbie....you can go to any fucking phone store and ask if your phone will work and if it doesn’t you can get an international SIM card. Sheesh.

If her phone is unlocked. My current phone isnt so my old phone that is unlocked has a British sim for when Im there

• Love 1

I’m rolling my eyes at the preview for TOW tomorrow. Ari’s mom “I’m not a snob.” Yeah you are. Ethiopians manage to raise kids there every damn day. 

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, kendi said:

And she's excited about the Panda Express! Soak up that Brazilian culture!!

She's not interested in that.  Her mission is to sabotage any and all Coltee romances.  Hello everyone, I came in late tonight also.

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Fell off a scooter while going down hill and used his arms to brace.

My son broke his when he fell back while catching a fly baseball.  It was just the one and he also used it to break the fall.  Break it did, but he caught the ball.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Colt and Jess kissing made Debbie really ill! That had to be it, I know I would get sick if I saw all that pecking

Yeah, but your sickness would be nausea from having to witness and hear something so gross.  Her vapors are from jealousy, too.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Debbie looks a little sloshed.

Debbie will remain plastered throughout this visit. I can't wait to see her sitting by the pool with an umbrella drink, in her swimsuit with a little skort.

3 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Oh pleaaase  we do not want to see Colte in his speedos............Please spare us of that sight!!

Oh, they are going to rub our snarky faces in it. There will be no escape. Prepare yourself. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

The sister-dad makes her first appearance of the season.  Oliver bursts into tears, of course.

What is wrong with dad's voice? 

• Love 2

I hate you, Colt.  And as much as you want us to think you're a sex machine who has sex, nobody is impressed.  Actually, we would like to see you in an eternal cold shower to ensure our safety.  Gross gross ick nasty amen.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Coltee in his speedos is the highlight of my night!

And if he dances in them, bonus points! If Deb wears a thong so show her ghostly white cheeks, I have find something to bleach my eyes.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So I was reading Tania's bio somewhere (IG? who knows) and she says she had her political "awakening" when she was something like 25? WTF?? I wore a Gene McCarthy for president pin to school when I was in 8th grade! We boycotted grapes and my dad went to Washington to march on the White House in 1968. Politics at the dinner table. My 91 year old mother reads every word of the newspaper every day. Who are these people? She didn't pay any attention to politics until 5 years ago? What a fucking phony. 

To be fair, 5 years ago was the start of Trump,  maybe that's why. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Okay, let's see if she puts suitcases on the bed.   (I actually used to do that too until everyone here told me that's unsanitary and frowned upon!)

I hear you, hubby still does it and I used to as well.

• Love 6

"Lately" your mother hasn't been feeling well, Angela?! You have a hospital bed in your home for her! I could never leave my mother for a long period of time if she was that ill.

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

They've already named their future children?? I did that when I was like 14 maybe, but when you're an adult and you've only been together for like a week, it's weird. 

Does Jess fill notebook pages writing “Mrs. Colt Johnson” over and over?

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

Angela, you'd go to Nigeria whether your Mom was on her death bed or not.  Just admit it.  You'd rather see that Nigerian dick than be with your dying Mother.  What a lovely thought.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9