Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Asuelu is very childlike, immature, selfish, etc. just like he was when he met his wife. NOW, she’s angry that he acts like a child.  She should be embarrassed for pursuing something like that.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Irony is that my Dad is now quite conservative 

My dad was head of the Plumbers union and I'm sure he heard a lot of shit but he never brought it home and never swore in front of us, he was a real gentleman. He was pretty conservative but I know if he was alive he would be voting Blue this election.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

What all does Angela tote in that bra?

name it. Probably the contents of a Dollar General. 

4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Wow. Counting On has a pregnancy storyline? What a surprise. Must see TV.

"Are you expecting??" someone moos, every single episode. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Oh noooooooooooooooooooooo /Molly

Angela needs to be the new spokesperson for My Pillow and My Pillow Topper.   "My old bed was hard as an erection. But with My Pillow Topper, it's softer than Mykull's left buttcheek!"

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

This is actually a really cute house so of course Angela has complaints. 

I would have second thoughts about seeing a generator sitting outside though.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Toodleoo said:

Oh noooooooooooooooooooooo /Molly

Angela needs to be the new spokesperson for My Pillow and My Pillow Topper.   "My old bed was hard as an erection. But with My Pillow Topper, it's softer than Mykull's left buttcheek!"

Dead 💀 

• LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

My dad was head of the Plumbers union and I'm sure he heard a lot of shit but he never brought it home and never swore in front of us, he was a real gentleman. He was pretty conservative but I know if he was alive he would be voting Blue this election.

My dad was a raging lefty until the day he died. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Asuelu is very childlike, immature, selfish, etc. just like he was when he met his wife. NOW, she’s angry that he acts like a child.  She should be embarrassed for pursuing something like that.

Exactly!

Sorry if this offends anyone but just because you got pregnant during a one night stand on vacation does not mean that you are both in love and should get married.  She could have just raised the baby as a single mother, plenty of very successful single moms with great kids!

• Love 20
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

How original, the rat scares the foreigner 

Also, "I'm an American woman!" Why is this always a thing? I'm so over it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
20 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Since this is my hometown, Ramsis is too nice for Pol.  He should be at the Subway or Skyline Chili across the street...

Please tell me you've seen him there. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Yesyesyes, TOW!  Game over.    Jihoon's daily struggles make my heart soar!  The air seems a little fresher, the sky seems a little more blue, the mountains seem a little closer, the ocean waves break upon the shore with even more power and grandeur.  

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Looks like the rat from Ed and Rose is making a cameo appearance.

The rat did not need to audition for this one......he did a fantastic job with Ed and Rose.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

Exactly!

Sorry if this offends anyone but just because you got pregnant during a one night stand on vacation does not mean that you are both in love and should get married.  She could have just raised the baby as a single mother, plenty of very successful single moms with great kids!

Or considered adoption.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I desperately want to deep condition Angela's hair.

Agreed. It must be drier than a desert, because we've seen her go the salon a few times and it always looks the same.

• Love 4
Just now, kendi said:

Also, "I'm an American woman!" Why is this always a thing? I'm so over it.

I wouldn't even mind if they said "I'm an American woman, so I need a little time to adjust. I'm so excited to learn more about this wonderful country--try the food, wear the clothes, and learn how to behave respectfully so I don't embarrass you". But NOOOOOOOOOO. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12