Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, magemaud said:

Did Singe just use the word “chapter” five times in one sentence?

I was truly lost. Did he want to start a new chapter or was he ready to start a new chapter or was the chapter about soulmates? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

Karine, what do you expect Pole to get a beautiful house with? And it’s not like you left a palatial estate in Brazil.

look I despise Pole and I hope this is the last iteration of the franchise we ever see him on but what the fuck was Karine expecting? She knows him, she knows he’s a loser.

maybe try shaking your ass in videos for some other Americans, Kareeny.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
Just now, kendi said:

I was truly lost. Did he want to start a new chapter or was he ready to start a new chapter or was the chapter about soulmates? 

I'ma just sit here and wait for the paperback to show up at the Goodwill.

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
Just now, kendi said:

I don't have the faintest idea what these two are talking about. Chapters, soulmates, and lets get another round. After that, I got nothing.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Well then maybe don’t apply for a 90 day visa if you’re not prepared to get married, you idiot.

And also don't disappear for 30 days of it and come back and wonder why the shed isn't finished and why the fiance isn't fully employed and bitch about planning the actual wedding day festivities. 

• Love 11
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

These toolsheds got MARRIED?  Man I was not paying attention.  Also, idiots.

They got amateurish ring tattoos of each other’s initials at the ceremony in the backyard of a B&B. Oh, and Tania wore edgy black  

2EC605A9-E42F-437F-AB84-709866666AA1.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Since his marriage to Ta’nia his hair has lost all of its lustre 

It was all that time alone to reflect and to sit on the porch to brush his hair in the morning sunlight that brought out that lustre. Tania even sucked that out of him.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, kendi said:

It was all that time alone to reflect and to sit on the porch to brush his hair in the morning sunlight that brought out that lustre. Tania even sucked that out of him.

The La la la la has changed to wawa wa wa.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, kendi said:

And singing Lalalalaaaaaa, it cracks me up that David on Pillow Talk sings that when he sees Syngin

• LOL 3
32 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Kalani just pay Asuelo's one way ticket to Samoa so that he can continue with his careless island life.

Asuelo doesn’t seem very interested in the kids anyway.  Just give him a one way ticket home.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
31 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I guess Kalani's father has a cold too. It kind of makes him sound like Marlon Brando in "The Godfather."

Especially with the "let my hands do the talking comment." I'm going to have to steal that line! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)

There are so many detestable people in this franchise, and even just in this particular season.  But I think I would rather spend a week with any of them we have seen tonight than a single day with Tania.  I just absolutely loathe every single thing about her.  Yes, that includes Colt, Debbie, Paul, Karine, Andrei, Asuelo...even the coven of Libby sisters!

Edited by Marmiarmo
Autocorrect
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8