Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)

Hello all. I fell asleep last night at 830 and slept all night through until 6AM. I guess I needed that because that NEVER  happens.  Refresed and ready to snark!

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Love 10

Hey peeps...I'll skip this shit show and I'm watching the sneak peak of next week's HEA right now. Again, too much Colteeeeee. See y'all in an hour or so

• Love 3

David doesn't seem to get it, he is irrationally angry

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Darcey will be much more wasted. And pathetic. Avery is just impaired enough to be fun. I like her. I'd hang out with her. 

I liked her until I saw some of her political posts....yikes

• Love 5

Dear god I forgot about the unicycle. 

Though I have to say I work at a large university in Cambridge MA, the one that's not Harvard, and its a common sight to see students on scooters, hover boards, skateboards, bikes, and yes, unicycles. Indoors. We have long, loooong, highly polished and smooth corridors, and they are irresistible. I once saw a kid come up stairs with his unicycle over his shoulder, and look down the long, empty hallway. As I passed, I whispered "I dare you!"

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

David doesn't seem to get it, he is irrationally angry

I liked her until I saw some of her political posts....yikes

Oh god. She's an anti vaxxer, isn't she? Conspiracy theorist? 

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

David prefers his old website because he can type with one hand while jerking off with the other.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SAVAGE! 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

I know.  I was disappointed.

Are her posts over on her Couples’ thread? And/or, care to share the gist here? I’m prepared to be disappointed. No one on this show ever comes out well. It’s why I’m holding back on love for Kenny and Armando.

• Love 2