Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Wait, who is an anti-vaxxer?

Im 50 and I’d much rather hang out with Erika any day than Stephanie. She is way too impressed with herself. 
Also of note, I’d rather burn my nipples off with a hot poker than be pawed by Ed. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Im 50 and I’d much rather hang out with Erika any day than Stephanie. She is way too impressed with herself. 
Also of note, I’d rather burn my nipples off with a hot poker than be pawed by Ed. 

Avery 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Avery's the anti vaxxer and apparently thinks masking and social distancing are for nerds. 

I'd rather hang out with Erika too. She seems sweet and fun.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I wonder if Deavan is already knocked up by some other loser.She's sure in a hurry to flee. 

I guess she feels she’s done enough in life and someone else needs take over the burden of supporting  her two mistakes. Nice dig at Jihoon needing “extra snug” condoms!!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Wow, so he does have Graves’ disease and not coke eyes

You could diagnosis him a mile away...shocked he didn't get it caught sooner and he would look half normal if you don't count his jeggings and hedgehog hairdo.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

25 minutes and you’re done

SHE'S DONE! (flounce, door slam)

Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

I once thought Mel Gibson was a great actor

Its True Confession night on the 90 Day thread!

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

So David’s $100K spent on the chat site over seven years does seem to be more reasonable now. Cheaper than a nightly prostitute?

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And that's pretty hard to do. I always laugh like a loon at prop comedy. Unless you're Gallagher. 

Or Carrot Top.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1