Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)

Places in KY where $500 would get more than a 10x20 lot but still be within commuting distance to jobs (not necessarily to Louisville): Richmond, Berea, Elizabethtown, Lawrenceburg, Corbin, London, Winchester, Versailles, Morehead, Somerset...Even Lexington has options. 

If Mother Pole and Father aren't helping then why stay in Louisville? Richmond and Lexington even have South American, including Brazilian, populations.

Edited by mamadrama
  • Useful 3
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I am so glad I have this chat on Sunday nights. For whatever reason, my girlfriend and I are not getting along right now. It could be the heat, it could be the prolonged pandemic, it could be a number of things. It's just nice to take a break from the tension. See you all tomorrow night.

I think a lot of us view these chats as a welcome respite from the stuff going on in our lives, especially right now.  I know I do. ☺️

• Love 19
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Late July tortilla chips are AWESOME. 

They do look good, nice and thin like I like them. Problem is that the thinner they are, the more broken ones in the bag, so it's a crapshoot.

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, kendi said:

Seeing Pole put his finger through a hole again and talk about the different feminine hygiene products, just amazing.

Brings back memories when he did that to Karines’s dad when referring to sex. (At least I think it was he!)

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Can someone remind me of how beautiful Pole and Karine’s apartment was in Brazil?

Well, it's possible that it WAS beautiful. But since they are basically hoarders we never actually saw it.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I think a lot of us view these chats as a welcome respite from the stuff going on in our lives, especially right now.  I know I do. ☺️

Just now, peaceknit said:

I live for these Sundays, y'all. Stay safe and see ya on the morrow!

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I agree, I sailed through with no trouble at all. Hardly even a hot flash. 

Lucky! (In my most Napolean Dynamite voice). Hot flashes were the pits for me, but they're gone now.

Edited by peaceknit
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Armchair Critic said:

I think a lot of Andrrrrei's macho posturing is for the camera, you can see him laughing sometimes after he says something.

I’ve said it before, but he knows exactly the role he is to play and he’s committed. 

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Watching 3 hours of various 90 Day shitshows on Sunday nights and another 3 on Mondays while snarking here has become my pandemic religion. 

As there aren't any new 600PL shows on now I wish they'd split it between Sunday and Wednesday.

• Love 2

With Paul’s encyclopedic knowledge of the workings of the inside of the female body, he should be able to nail down a job as a gynecologist in no time flat. Angela could be his first patient!

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Someone just set of a firework and scared my cat, who was on my lap.....so much blood. 

They’re still going in my neighborhood too. Luckily, my pets are ex-cons and they sleep right through it. I, on the other hand, can’t get a decent night’s rest.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

If Pole wants to impress Kreenie with Kentucky, taking her out of strip mall, urbanized Louisville would be a start. 

Pole obviously thinks this is going to be pretty low-effort since he sees Karine as a street urchin from the Middle Ages and showing her a vacuum is going to blow her mind.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

If Pole wants to impress Kreenie with Kentucky, taking her out of strip mall, urbanized Louisville would be a start. 

He should take her on a nice sightseeing tour, not to the friggen grocery store. Idiot.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

He should take her on a nice sightseeing tour, not to the friggen grocery store. Idiot.

He takes her to a dirty car, a hollowed out trailer, and a grocery store and gets mad that she doesn't love "America." I mean, generally we save those highlights for after we've roped you in with the horses and bourbon.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3
Just now, DanaMB said:

I was starting to go soft on Angela. Looks like next week reminds me of what a heinous bitch she really is. 

Never forget. The She Beast always lurks...

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Pole obviously thinks this is going to be pretty low-effort since he sees Karine as a street urchin from the Middle Ages and showing her a vacuum is going to blow her mind.  

Or a frickin tampon

• LOL 1
  • Love 4