Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

She has a temporary work status, but she's in limbo whether she can stay or be deported.  A final hearing on that might take years.

I forgot that she still has a court hearing. 

• Love 2

I was fortunate to visit Brazil. Their supermarkets are amazing. Aisles full  of beautiful, colourful fruit. Many I had never seen before. I’m in Canada, so out of season many fruits and veggies are imported.  Brazil and its people are  beautiful and just so hospitable and FUN!  If Coltee marries Jess they should have the ceremony in Brazil. They know how to party! 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

No, it actually was Karine. Check out the couple's thread. It got pretty bad for her. Very sad.

IMO Pole has a personality disorder.

I do agree that Pole has a PD. Will check out the couple's thread as I'm not up on that.

• Love 2

Uh oh.... Why am getting the feeling we're about to see Coltee in THAT swimsuit?? I'm getting skeered. AND they're going to SHARE a freaking hotel room with the 2 of them panting all over each other? Eww. Just eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Colt could have sprung for a room for Debbie.

He can also take Jess with him to the front counter and have her explain what he really wants and upgrade. Not that hard!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

I am so glad I have this chat on Sunday nights. For whatever reason, my girlfriend and I are not getting along right now. It could be the heat, it could be the prolonged pandemic, it could be a number of things. It's just nice to take a break from the tension. See you all tomorrow night.

Its been hard lately. Hang in there! Hugs!

• Love 16
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

I am so glad I have this chat on Sunday nights. For whatever reason, my girlfriend and I are not getting along right now. It could be the heat, it could be the prolonged pandemic, it could be a number of things. It's just nice to take a break from the tension. See you all tomorrow night.

Hope things get better. I need to come here for respite too because everything just SUCKS HARD right now.

• Love 12