Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

So I was reading Tania's bio somewhere (IG? who knows) and she says she had her political "awakening" when she was something like 25? WTF?? I wore a Gene McCarthy for president pin to school when I was in 8th grade! We boycotted grapes and my dad went to Washington to march on the White House in 1968. Politics at the dinner table. My 91 year old mother reads every word of the newspaper every day. Who are these people? She didn't pay any attention to politics until 5 years ago? What a fucking phony. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 17
(edited)

So, at least 5 of them drove 6 hours to California so that the other one can attend the party.  Where's the brother that used to live in the house in Utah?  Did he stay back?

And, is that the AirBnB or the parent's primary residence?

Edited by Grifter Lives
typos
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

So I was reading Tania's bio somewhere (IG? who knows) and she says she had her political "awakening" when she was something like 25? WTF?? I wore a Gene McCarthy for president pin to school when I was in 8th grade! We boycotted grapes and my dad went to Washington to march on the White House in 1968. Politics at the dinner table. My 91 year old mother reads every word of the newspaper every day. Who are these people? She didn't pay any attention to politics until 5 years ago? What a fucking phony. 

Ta’nia is the worst. I was marching against apartheid at 15, while she was being a mean girl at that age.

• Love 14
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Ansuelu giving fake locations....let that asshole fend for himself with his yogurt job

He probably didn't know where he was.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Lo doesn't look happy, but why are the wife and Kalani so reluctant to mention what happened?    And what a nasty move to tell Kalani three wrong locations to pick him up at, before finally coming home.   However, Asuelu was picked by Kalani, and she will have to live with the fact she married him, and had two kids with him.   

So is Syngin talking about going back to South Africa?     

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Is it me or does Mom Kalani always look exhausted?

Wouldn't you be, in her shoes? She's married to Lo, the ticking time bomb, and she's raising her grandkids. And you know damn well she does all of Kalini's laundry and ironing. 

2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Why does Kalani and her father have such strained sounding voices?

They're having trouble remembering their lines. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The 90 Day Gays think that Tiffany should put out her own line.

No this would result in more people wearing them! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Don't take your vacation fling home

Terri McMillan wrote a book about it (How Stella go her Groove Back). Didn’t end well for her IRL.

Edited by hula-la
Name of book
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6