Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ariela needs to put the hotel phone number on speed dial.

Mom needs to screen her calls and let her spoiled daughter stay with Penis Cleavage an couple of nights...the squatting will be good for when Ari rides out her labor and delivers the love baby in Ethiopia

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Ariela was expecting a luxurious, semi-palace.

It is obvious she grew up well off and never knew poverty....one of these well travelled rich girls who stay in nice hotels and has no clue about how some ppl live there

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 10
(edited)
3 minutes ago, HulaTallula said:

Oh princess. You want American standards, stay in America. 

I thought he tried hard to get her something nice.... considering local standards and his income.    Where did she think they would be staying, Trump Addis Ababa?

Edited by DEL901
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
Just now, Mrs. Landingham said:

Did...did Ari think that this dude had an apartment that rivaled The Ritz Carlton? She’s been to that country before. Or did she only see the capital city?? 

She only saw soiled sheets and blurry man bits....

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Obligatory stray dog scene. This is the part where I tap my dog and point at the screen and go, “Ya see? You see, you little shit? Life could be so much worse than you not getting your precious gd greenies every 15 seconds.”

Mine just tooted and scared himself off the couch.  He’d never survive in the wild.

• LOL 10
  • Love 5

So which Americans are not disappointed? Jenny is disappointed because of the elusive divorce papers, deavan is disappointed in the apartment, Ari is disappointed because she is realizing Binyam is a man child in a third world apartment. Cheese stick will soon be disappointed

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
(edited)

A five second google search came up with plenty of apartments in Addis Ababa, all seemingly with electricity, but TLC would rather us believe that electricity is some new fangled thing available only in America. Must maintain stereotypes after all. 

Edited by Gigglepuff
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10

Friends, my husband made it through 45 minutes of 90df tonight before leaving the room including me explaining the entire duggar family saga to him. I feel like we're making real progress here! Though he did say he's concerned about what else I might watch on TLC

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Does this Tim dude have any marketable skills to get a job in Colombia?

Is there a market for guys who crawl around on the grass with their cats? 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Yeah, nah it didn’t work because she’s Jewish. What do Jewish people use to stop sexual relations or is this only a Christian thing

Googled...

The methods of contraception allowed under Jewish law are those that do not damage the sperm or stop it getting to its intended destination. These are the contraceptive pill and the IUD.

Can't stop the or hurt the swimmers.....

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Yeah, nah it didn’t work because she’s Jewish. What do Jewish people use to stop sexual relations or is this only a Christian thing

It's Christian. Jews are generally okay with birth control. 

(Orthodox people say no condoms. Ariela's having a baby with a Christian. I don't think rabbis' opinion on condoms is her big worry.) 

Edited by HulaTallula
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

“I have a headache.” It worked for me.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Did...did Ari think that this dude had an apartment that rivaled The Ritz Carlton? She’s been to that country before. Or did she only see the capital city?? 

I suspect mom and dad were rooting the bill so previous could stay in comfortable digs.

• Love 6
Just now, humbleopinion said:

Googled...

The methods of contraception allowed under Jewish law are those that do not damage the sperm or stop it getting to its intended destination. These are the contraceptive pill and the IUD.

In the alternative: A couch in a relative's Ethiopian apartment with a disgusting toilet, but lacking in electricity.

• Love 2
Just now, humbleopinion said:

Googled...

But what would guilt me into not having sex. What is the Jewish equivalent of Mary looking disapprovingly at you?

Just now, greekmom said:

Why is it that Jihoon wants her to stay but neither have two dimes to rub together. Then he sits and bitches and smokes and proclaims his life is a shit hole.

Maybe he just wants to be on a tv show?

• Love 10