Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Straycat80 said:

And here’s Ari who is surprised by the humidity and poor living conditions. Did she not notice these things the last time she was in Ethiopia? 

All she saw was the mattress or his Penis Cleavage.

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

And here’s Ari who is surprised by the humidity and poor living conditions. Did she not notice these things the last time she was in Ethiopia? 

She didn't notice because she thought it was just her hot and steamy love affair.

• LOL 11
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So Cheesestick's mommy is going to Columbia?   Like Debbie is going to Brazil with her baby boy?    That must be a new trend.  

I blame last year's Avery and her mom.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

The way he talked about the GF snooping his social media and finding out made me think affair, thanks for clarifying 

He’s being a bit vague and shady. Don’t trust a cheese stick, it won’t end well

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

He had a one-night stand with a coworker.

That co-worker was probably so deathly embarrassed she transferred or quit when he showed up at her cubical the next work day....

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
Just now, blubld43 said:

Why is Binyan not going to the U.S.?

Check out their Couples Thread. From what’s been posted and linked over there, he’s going to have a helluva time ever getting back in the US.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

I am usually pretty good at realizing tlc often shows the worst of a country, but I admit that i have a hard time getting the 80’s Famine ravaged Ethiopia out of my brain.

I keep thinking of all the Olympic marathon runners.

• Love 1
Just now, greekmom said:

I noticed Binim has a large cross. So there will be some religion issues.

And Ari is wearing a Star of David.  Isn't part of their story that he's a devout Ethiopian Orthodox?  It's Andrrrei & Libby, Natalie & Big Mike in stereo.

• Love 5
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ariela seems upset that Bibi doesn’t look the same. Shallow much? Umm, neither does she.

Told you he stopped taking/injecting steroids....he is puny compared to his veiny Penis Cleavage photo

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I noticed Binim has a large cross. So there will be some religion issues.

Oh, of course. His perfectly mainstream Christian denomination will be painted as some sort of dark and barbarous cult. Oooooooh, scary!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7