Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Ed just said he's never been on a paid website and then said he's never had any luck on them. Oops you slipped up on your lie there Eddy boy

I noted that too.

• Love 10
(edited)

David, you’re defending a woman who won’t even show up for the reunion special to at least validate that ring you gave her.  I feel so sorry for him that I would consider going on a date with him, myself, but again with that nephew of mine and his 47 upcoming hockey games. 🤷‍♀️ 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 11
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

David claims you have to pay money to make sure you don't get scammed. Dude is delusional.

"Get him outta here" LMAO at David

I bet David played the Airplane Game back in the day. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, DragonFlyzz said:

Nails are the reason she can’t use her phone?  Really?

I saw this excuse a while ago. So - when David proposed to Lana I looked at her hand .... AND! her nails were short!!!! Guess she's had them done since then.  Yeah... right.

Edited by 4merBachAddict
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

If they were all in the same room, David probably would’ve punched Ed!!!!  Ed can see the truth about David with complete clarity yet he has absolutely no self-awareness.  Amazing, isn’t it?

• Love 7

Darcy should have held up her talons to show David that anyone can type on a Iphone. That temper was scary, I wouldn't want to see that in person

• Love 10
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

OMG yet more Tell All. Lmao. See you all here next Monday, I guess TLC is going to show us all 10 hours one way or the other.

Forget see you next Monday, I’ll see y’all in 10 minutes for The Other Way. 🙂

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I'm having PTSD from watching the leak...this is why it took me days to watch it. Ed screaming over everyone and laughing at David when he's just as big as a fuck up. I cannot stand his face.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

If you all haven't watched Love Me, it profiles a bunch of men exactly like David

Btw it's free on youtube

David is supposed to be in it, in the background of some scenes. I couldn't spot him, though.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

You invite the girl to the “Social”? Is that like a sock hop? 

LOL.  I think it is more like visiting a bordello and picking out a hooker for the night.  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Kid said:

If they were all in the same room, David probably would’ve punched Ed!!!!  Ed can see the truth about David with complete clarity yet he has absolutely no self-awareness.  Amazing, isn’t it?

Ed wouldn't be mouthing off the way he is if there were all in a studio. He'd be dead about 5 times now.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Wasn't David one of those  when he met Annie in Thailand?

Oh no.

He co-owned a sex tourist business with his buddy Chris. Totally different. Much better.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

But Lana had a cellphone on the show even before David Gabe her the iPhone. $250k-300k, so who gets that money if not Lana? I have no understanding of these dating websites. 

I’m sure she gets a %. I think Lana just gives her photos and the man behind the green door chats for a % and the shady dating site gets the rest

• Love 2

So let me get this straight. David uses pay site so he doesnt get scammed. Lana cant use the iphone cuz of her nails. And Lana goes on these dating sites to entertain herself and not for money. 

Oh lol caesar meet Yolanda!

• LOL 4
  • Love 6