Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Wondering if I could have a side hustle posing as a Ukranian woman on one of these pay sites. I have a kid now and he isn't cheap

I'm with you, it would be nice to make some money off the time I spend online 😉

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

I'm ready for a new season, but I have to say, I'm enjoying these new revelations from David and Ash and Avery.  I'm totally over Tom and Darcey at this point.  It's getting super stale, like Sam and Diane on Cheers....that story was soooooo played out.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

HI ALL. I missed you last night but i was seeing my sons for the first time in 3 months

Congrats! I’m glad you got to see them.

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I simply cannot stand this! Too much yelling. I didn’t like The Honeymooners or All in the Family for the very same reason.

I feel the same about those TV shows, but I'm all in for these fools to call each other out! 🤡

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, 4merBachAddict said:

I saw this excuse a while ago. So - when David proposed to Lana I looked at her hand .... AND! her nails were short!!!! Guess she's had them done since then.  Yeah... right.

My nails were this long for years and I could use my phone.867CDC65-EDBB-4BBB-826C-56B4F1BB16A3.jpeg.d61fdd5f8facfc8cdcc152d356cb6a08.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Hey all. My routine is to watch the show and then read your fabulous live snark afterward but tonight I just had to pop in and say to @Angry Moldovan I am absolutely in love with your avatar! The only problem tho, I keep reading your comments with Lisa's voice. My head is officially messed with. Thank you for the joy it's giving me! 😁

Carry on folks, sorry to disturb your masterful reportee. 🙋

• LOL 2
  • Love 11