Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Yes, real estate lady, because gay people can show affection publicly anywhere in the US without a care. 

That's why some schools have gay-straight alliances.

• Love 3

This relationship is doomed. Islam is very important to him and she won’t consider it. I hate these couples that ignore huge obstacles in their relationships as if they will magically disappear.

• Love 17
8 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

This guy seems sincere so why the heck is he on this show?

I am guessing it is for the cash.  If he has had to cash out everything maybe some TLC cash will help.  

5 minutes ago, tvrox said:

He does seem sweet. I hope this works out. But the age difference is a lot. 

Yup.  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Let me get this straight: Brittany is going to live with her soul mate in the Middle East and wants to marry him but won’t entertain the prospect of converting? How exactly does that work?

Another ET-garbed wedding!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

How is she going to live in Muslim country and not convert? 

You can live in Jordan and not be Muslim. How successful a marriage to Yazan will be without converting is a whole other story.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

This relationship is doomed. Islam is very important to him and she won’t consider it. I hate these couples that ignore huge obstacles in their relationships as if they will magically disappear.

But they can talk about his hair!

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

How is she going to live in Muslim country and not convert? 

A wife does not have to convert to marry a Muslim man. Its encouraged of course, but not required. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
26 minutes ago, lu1535 said:

Hey all. My routine is to watch the show and then read your fabulous live snark afterward but tonight I just had to pop in and say to @Angry Moldovan I am absolutely in love with your avatar! The only problem tho, I keep reading your comments with Lisa's voice. My head is officially messed with. Thank you for the joy it's giving me! 😁

Carry on folks, sorry to disturb your masterful reportee. 🙋

Oh, me, too. I don't multi-task well during these shows. My apologies to everyone for my 20 minute behind the times responses! And I never get a chance to say goodbye before the forum locks up. 😔

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I think she looks at him with stars in her eyes and that makes Sumit feel like a man. But like I said above, her being so childish and dependent on him is going to wear thin and I think he is going to want to escape.

I think he was just trapped in a marriage to someone he didn't want to marry and didn't like so any alternative looks better. 

• Love 4
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Vandy10 said:

You can live in Jordan and not be Muslim. How successful a marriage to Yazan will be without converting is a whole other story.

How possible will a marriage to Yazan be without her converting?  She seems to think she can just assert her independence.  

I’m seeing her as one of those who will pull the “I’m an American and I have rights” card if things get tough.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, poeticlicensed said:

I gotta know, is David wearing a wig? I have heard yes and no. I want the truth. 

I have wonder too.  It’s the sideburns that make it look like a wig to be.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

According to Islam, a future spouse whose faith is "of the book" (Muslim, Jewish, or Christian) does not have to convert.  However, local or national mores may vary.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

According to Islam, a future spouse whose faith is "of the book" (Muslim, Jewish, or Christian) does not have to convert.  However, local or national mores may vary.

That type of knowledge requires research...which I'm sure nobody on this season has done...

• Love 9