Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Mes amis! I will need to set ze alarm, non?! But we are together now, so it is tres bon!

Brittany is the poor man's Nicole Scherzinger. She also probably is familiar with the Middle East, or at least some yachts moored there. Oh, meOW! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
(edited)

Jenny acts like Sumit is a rock star, I think that is her appeal to him. But I would think her being so clingy and dependent on him would wear thin, especially since he doesn't seem like a real go getter.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 14
6 minutes ago, kendi said:

I wanna hear his story about how he has a daughter

Once again, using the source "myfriendwholivedinMexico.com", apparently people are a lot more easygoing with regard to who sleeps with who. Macho culture exists, men get married but have boyfriends on the down low. Its like an open secret. His husband was Mexican and had a daughter. 

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Thanks for sharing, that is interesting. My friend who immigrated from Mexico told me she had a really tough time but she was from a smaller village so maybe that's why.

He lived in Puerto Vallarta. His club was written up in gay travel guides as the place to be in PV. I don't doubt that in rural areas its probably more conservative. Kind of like here. 

• Love 1

These people are all new to me because I didn’t watch their past seasons. If Brittany Is so successful I don’t understand why she’s going to Jordan. 
Jenny...I’m at a loss for words. 

• Love 3
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

But did she really? Wasn’t it a used Volvo, $7000 and her daughter. In that order?

Plus Social Security that she thought she could get while living in India

• Love 3

God Jenny is such a wan, wimpy passive person. So I will enjoy any misery visited upon her this season. She deserves it, she keeps accepting all of Sumit’s lies.

• Love 9

I know we're into the next show, but it cracks me up on the Tell All when people threaten to turn off their computer.  First, who the fuck cares if you go away Tom, David, annoying friend of Steph.

Also? Lame.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Were were the cameras during FamilyWifeSumit home invasion?  That would have been 90Day GOLD, GOLD I tell ya!!!!

I still find it awfully conveeeeeenient that all happened off camera and we just have to take Jenny's word about it happening.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

These people are all new to me because I didn’t watch their past seasons. If Brittany Is so successful I don’t understand why she’s going to Jordan. 

Brittany is new this season. I think the only returnees are Jenny/Sumit and Deavan /Jihoon. 

• Love 4
47 minutes ago, Andi27 said:

But doesn't Usman want to come to the US? He couldn't do that here.

Yes, wasn't he always saying, right after he said he loves Lisa, that he could hardly wait to get to the States? Now, he never intends to come here?

• Love 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Jenny and Angela are the only ones who had previous seasons. It's gonna be a rough season. AGAIN. And I'll still be here, watching it. I just can't quit!

Edited to add: and Deavan and Jihoon.

Edited by kendi
forgot a couple
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I really don't understand what Somemeat sees in Jenny that he cant get from Mrs. Somemeat.

The blows she deals?

• LOL 10
1 minute ago, DragonFlyzz said:

Not his choice?  Is he or is he not an adult.

That’s how Jenny excuses it all. Plus it makes her think she’s the star in the greatest love story ever.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Is Jordan on the list of do not enter in the States?

Why doesn't she bring him to the States?

Jordan is not on the travel ban list and is generally safe, but it borders Syria and Iraq and travel to the border regions of the country is not recommended.

I guess she wants to travel and he likes Jordan? Otherwise, I don’t know. 

• Love 2

As measure of good faith Some Meat should get a tourist visa and go to America for a while.  Why is she moving to India, I bet he does not even have job.  

• Love 5