Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Yea I heard it is hard to be gay in Mexico.

A very old friend of mine, who's gay, moved to Mexico  and lived there for a number of years, owned a gay bar, and was very successful. He had considerably less trouble there than he had in Los Angeles. Mexico has marriage equality, too. I have a feeling that the homophobia angle is going to be very exaggerated. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Brittany is going to have a rude awakening in Jordan.

And I am here for it.

wait, is there some double entendre about the braces? I’m old and don’t get out much.

all these women who claim to have dated wealthy men and have nothing to show for it.

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

TLC is advertising more next Monday night. They are squeezing this lemon to the end. Oh gawd who let Ceaser salad in the mix?

Yes, thanks I see it is called The Couples Tell more" on 11pm EDT.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, lu1535 said:

Hey all. My routine is to watch the show and then read your fabulous live snark afterward but tonight I just had to pop in and say to @Angry Moldovan I am absolutely in love with your avatar! The only problem tho, I keep reading your comments with Lisa's voice. My head is officially messed with. Thank you for the joy it's giving me! 😁

Carry on folks, sorry to disturb your masterful reportee. 🙋

Snark away

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

We’re barely into this new season episode and I’m already ticked off! Lol

Oh, you better get a glass of wine because you know we're just getting our toes wet!

• Love 5

Brittany was hoping 82 year old would marry her and then die.

Easy street.

You also probably can't start a rap career in Amman Jordan so she must have another angle here

• Love 6
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

wait, is there some double entendre about the braces? I’m old and don’t get out much.

I think it has pedo appeal.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

brittney is textbook someone who needs to just be single for a while. find yourself. how do you oscillate from controlling boyfriend in your teens to old ass sugar daddies in your early to mid 20s to younger dude from a patriarchal culture when you know you don't like to be told what to do by 26.

i just have questions

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

A very old friend of mine, who's gay, moved to Mexico  and lived there for a number of years, owned a gay bar, and was very successful. He had considerably less trouble there than he had in Los Angeles. Mexico has marriage equality, too. I have a feeling that the homophobia angle is going to be very exaggerated. 

Thanks for sharing, that is interesting. My friend who immigrated from Mexico told me she had a really tough time but she was from a smaller village so maybe that's why.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, DragonFlyzz said:

Why would miss video vixen / rapper be interested in a person from a conservative culture? And why in the world is he interested in her?

He probably finds her exciting as a girlfriend, but I think things will be different as a wife.   He has already said that he didn’t want her to work.  

• Love 5
Just now, DragonFlyzz said:

Why would miss video vixen / rapper be interested in a person from a conservative culture? And why in the world is he interested in her?

Oh, wealthy ME men have Western girlfriends all the time. But, they usually leave those women in the West; they don’t import them. Also, they’re wealthy men, not sons of fish mongers.

• Love 9

Jordan is one of the most stable Middle Eastern countries. I was going to go there this year before the world fell apart. It is stable and safe for the most part.

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Aside from the strong Catholic community, it's actually not too terrible from what I know. I know a man who retired to Rosarito Mexico with his Mexican husband and they have a really nice home and business. It's been about 15 years they've been living in Mexico, about 20 years together. 

• Love 4