Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

I always felt like Usman would go back to Nigeria once he got whatever he wanted from the US (citizenship? Fame? Money?) and I guess he just confirmed that for me.

• Love 6
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I thought Usman wanted to come to the U.S. guess he changed his mind. 

I think he’s deflecting, because he doesn’t want to appear desperate as as he is for a greencard

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

All jokes aside, David seems like the kind of guy who can become very, very scary when he’s riled up enough.  He already has the floor-length leather coat for it!

(David, if you’re reading this, I didn’t mean it, I swear.  I’ll even meet up with you to apologize, but my nephew has a few dozen hockey games, soooo . . . )

• LOL 11
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I thought Usman wanted to come to the U.S. guess he changed his mind. 

I can imagine that he was getting a thousand text messages and phone calls from BGL nagging him make him change his mind.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

All jokes aside, David seems like the kind of guy who can become very, very scary when he’s riled up enough.  He already has the floor-length leather coat for it!

(David, if you’re reading this, I didn’t mean it, I swear.  I’ll even meet up with you to apologize, but my nephew has a few dozen hockey games, soooo . . . )

Totally agree. David always seems to be 2 seconds away from an explosion

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

That's why Lana was smart to go with him to the airport to make sure he left! He is one of those quiet creepers that could turn psycho on you.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6