Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Of course Usman is going to get more wives, he needs one that can give him a child.  I do not think BGL can do that .

If she got an egg, she could tote it. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Baby Hurl, this is who you married! This isn’t news to you.

Exactly and if she thinks she can control him from another country she is more dumb than I thought.

I cannot see her being okay with him taking another wife even if she claims she is.

• Love 6
(edited)

I want to know what  BGL gets out of her relationship with Usman. People dont  do stuff for no reason. Everyone knows why Usman is with BGL. But why oh why is BGL with Usman? I dont get it

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 3
Just now, kacesq said:

Does Molly ever talk about Lisa’s saggy tits on Pillow Talk? Cause they’re really bad. And that bitch is only 2 years older than me. 

She did say something about Lisa’s boobs during the wedding episode. They showed the scene where Usman tells her to wear a brassiere in her wedding dress on Pillow Talk. Don’t remember exactly what Molly said, though.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Does Molly ever talk about Lisa’s saggy tits on Pillow Talk? Cause they’re really bad. And that bitch is only 2 years older than me. 

She did when BGL wore her wedding dress without a bra.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I think she mentioned once that she'd like to get BGL in for a fitting.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She slipped into a coma. 

Now Shaun has something in common with Yolanda. Shaun should ax Yolanda on a date. Maybe Yo will send her pitchers. 

I’m going to hell. Bus leaves in an hour. I’m driving, please dress for warm weather. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

Late to the party...got off of work late but came in to see my sister screaming at the TV at how much she hates Ed telling Usman to RUN! Hypocrit! LOL (my sister started watching last season but this series she REALLY got into it)

• Love 8

No Lisa, that is wrong. If a Muslim man has more than one wife, he has to treat them all the same. Its not a pecking order, Lisa. You're not the Queen of the chicken coop. 

this is all hypothetical anyway. Lisa's history as soon as the green card comes through. Who doesn't realize this? Besides Lisa anyway.

• Love 7
(edited)
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

No Lisa, that is wrong. If a Muslim man has more than one wife, he has to treat them all the same. Its not a pecking order, Lisa. You're not the Queen of the chicken coop. 

this is all hypothetical anyway. Lisa's history as soon as the green card comes through. Who doesn't realize this? Besides Lisa anyway.

Shes  been watching too much sister wives. 

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Lisa would end up in the roaster as Sunday dinner. Tough, sinewy bird, though.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Lisa thinks she would be the Robyn in the marriage but she would actually be the Janelle

• LOL 5
  • Love 1