Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

I really have no interest in these two and never had.  Hope their segment is short so we can  move on to David and Lana.

I feel like it’s going to drag on. Fix Usmans mic, it’s awful

• Love 2

Why is Lisa yelling at Usman about fans?! And why does she have such a horrible attitude about other women. 

I mean, I know why. But Lisa still boggles my mind.

Oh, Ed, calling someone else a bull in a china shop!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Vandy10 said:

Why is Lisa yelling at Usman about fans?! And why does she have such a horrible attitude about other women. 

I mean, I know why. But Lisa still boggles my mind.

But Lisa blandly says Tom messaged her and asked her out to dinner and she was totally fine with that. And expects Usman to be, also, no doubt.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
Just now, KelseyNikki614 said:

There are no winners in a fight between Ed and Lisa

There really aren’t. I was cheering when Ed told her she treated Usman like a goat. But I also laughed when Lisa told him he was a slimy head.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Usman is a singer.  Fans are necessary to success and with social media, you need to play along.   It is the same in the US.  She really does want to control him and make him a slave.   Mommy was right.  

• Love 10

The leak was a free for all.  I was amazed that the version last night made it seem Shaun was in control.  She has her work cut out for her tonight with these animals.  

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Yes Lisa. None of the married men I know ever talk to me. Makes soccer games and work awkward but it is what it is...

Lisa subscribes to the Pence-view of marriage. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4