Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Damn, 2 months. I hope Yara gets help, being a new mom.

I've been thinking that she will ask for a nanny.  And, they could arrange for one of her friends, via a visa, like Jess' (Coltee).  But, TLC would turn it into Seeking Sister Wife.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, mmecorday said:

Well, that was real ... boring. But you guys made it fun as usual. Have a good week!

This season is really bad.  It's this forum that saves the show.

See everyone in the other threads this week!

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

He must be smart enough to hold down that kind of job so his lifestyle doesn't compute.

Speaking as a woman surrounded by mens in my career field (tech), sometimes smart men are also...like Jovi (fratty, stripclub, party types).  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

I've been thinking that she will ask for a nanny.  And, they could arrange for one of her friends, via a visa, like Jess' (Coltee).  But, TLC would turn it into Seeking Sister Wife.

I must have a cold dark heart.  Being home alone, with no one talking to me, and no job to go to, with a newborn, sounds great to me!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Speaking as a woman surrounded by mens in my career field (tech), sometimes smart men are also...like Jovi (fratty, stripclub, party types).  

I am self employed now doing graphic design, sometimes I miss the office camaraderie but sometimes it's so nice not having to deal with a few of the jerk coworkers. I am off to catch up watching The Handmaid's Tale, I am a glutton for punishment....

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 6
47 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Your tax dollars at work, kids. The bureaucracy doesn’t even know what the rules are.

As long as the rule is send Julia back to Russia, I"m ok with that. 

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Samoa must have some good shit down there to drink because it was apparently strong enough for Kalani to look at Aseulu as a potential sex partner and then to act on it.

And vice versa. Yick.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

Who was that actress who had so many plastic surgery procedures all at once that she almost died? 

Kathy Griffith had a complication that could have killed her.   Olivia Goldsmith (author) did die from surgery.   

Not  Joan Rivers (except hers was an outpatient throat procedure, I got that totally wrong.  However, she was one of the way too much plastic surgery club too).   Thanks for the correction, I wrote teh wrong thing.

That was Heidi Montag.

• Useful 2
3 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I had my second Moderna last Monday.  On Tuesday I was sick as a dog and laid around all day.  My shoulder felt hot all week.  That said, I’d do it again in a second.  Hope Americans continue to vaccinate.

Just curious were you sick with your 1st Moderna too, I was for 4-5 days very sick, not looking forward to 2nd and it is supposed to be a lot worse...I almost don’t want to get it.

(edited)
6 hours ago, mamadrama said:

It doesn't make sense. The skin only becomes excessive once the person loses weight. 

I think what the doctor said last week was down the line, she'll need the skin surgery.

If Andrei and Charlie hate each other so much, they should stop wearing the same idiotic hairdo. 

Have a great week, everyone!

ETA: I see mmecorday was first to note the dueling hairdos. 😊

Edited by renatae
  • Love 5
(edited)
On 5/9/2021 at 8:38 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh Charlie. The king of the passive voice. "Vodka was flowing".

Yeah, Charlie - tell it like it was. "I was freaking hammered."

ETA: "And I gave a reprehensible speech."

Edited by renatae
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
10 hours ago, Doublemint said:

Gee - ads for student loan re-fi's.   I get personal phone calls about my "Student Loans" - guess they don't want to discriminate against the over 65 crowd.

There are people in retirement who are still paying student loans.  Some are the parent loans their kids aren't repaying, but I know some who took out loans for advanced degrees, or other reasons late in life, and they'll never finish paying them off.     

They keep claiming that the Robocalls will stop, but they switch to live people doing them, so it's no longer a Robocall. 

Angie's going to keep up cheating on her surgery rules until she wakes up dead. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, TazDevil said:
12 hours ago, For Cereals said:

This Angela stuff is BS.  There’s months of prep and counseling and testing before the surgery.

And they're just "springing" all of this information and extra surgeries on her, the day before she's going under the knife....

Except that there is no medical insurance involved.  I assume Angela has signed her future away.

Ive had WLS and can proudly say I’m in the 5% who has kept the weight off. The process from having the option brought up by my primary physician to surgery took 11 months.  Four years later I still see a therapist to address my eating disorder,binge eating.

I’m disappointed that these doctors are looking are really making a mockery out of the process for the sake of $$$.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

Ive had WLS and can proudly say I’m in the 5% who has kept the weight off. The process from having the option brought up by my primary physician to surgery took 11 months.  Four years later I still see a therapist to address my eating disorder,binge eating.

Me too, and it was MONTHS of prep.  If a pack of cigs had dropped out of me (they would not have, lol, I don't smoke) my doctor would have cancelled the surgery on the spot.

Is it really only 5%?  No wonder people give it the side eye.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Is it really only 5%?  No wonder people give it the side eye.

That’s the disclaimer on the screen at the beginning of every episode of “My 600 Lb. Life” (but maybe that’s only for the super morbidly obese?) 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I had a thought, Mah-kul is all wound up about this surgery, what he really should be worried about is taking care of Angela (that is if he ever gets to Hazelhurst GA), when she is diagnosed with COPD or lung cancer, this WLS and reduction is nothing, just wait till he has to carry her oxygen tank around.

• Love 4

Angela in her Uber on the way to her vanity surgery in the middle of a global pandemic: no mask, hacking up a lung and making call after call on her phone. What an incredibly inconsiderate asshole. No wonder she's a MAGAt. Once a pig, always a pig.

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I had a thought, Mah-kul is all wound up about this surgery, what he really should be worried about is taking care of Angela (that is if he ever gets to Hazelhurst GA), when she is diagnosed with COPD or lung cancer, this WLS and reduction is nothing, just wait till he has to carry her oxygen tank around.

And if she has been smoking her whole life, she WILL get COPD.  My mom had it, along with emphasema, (sp?) and her world got smaller and smaller before she passed.  I know non smokers can get COPD but it sure does not help.  Hey Angela - if my mom could quit after a 50 year smoking habit (15 to 65, up to three packs at the end of her smoking career) ANYONE can.  Sadly she passed in 2014 but had a solid 9 or so years of being smoke free.

Smoking must be a bitch as I have seen people with the hole in their throat "smoking" through that!!  EWWWW!

11 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Once a pig, always a pig.

That is insulting to pigs!!!!

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

remember when she had the uterine biopsy scare and she freaked out because there was "lots of cancer" in her family? But I think Michael has figured out that at this rate, he's never going to get to the US but welcomes Angela's and TLC's money. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
17 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Or to stay married to him. Or to have more children...

These folks aren't real big on accountability.

I was watching their original season over the weekend.

Kalani kept using the words "he got me pregnant."  

Yes, Kalani, you had absolutely no say in the matter.  He impregnated you all on his own.  (insert major eyeroll here).

You're right, these folks aren't real big on accountability.  

• Love 6

I was watching Pillow Talk and just noticed the shot of Libby’s high heeled foot stepping out of the car....as though she were Marilyn Monroe stepping out of a limo...lmao. She thinks she is something doesn’t she? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I was watching Pillow Talk and just noticed the shot of Libby’s high heeled foot stepping out of the car....as though she were Marilyn Monroe stepping out of a limo...lmao. She thinks she is something doesn’t she? 

I agree, and I must laugh at Andrei's comment:  "Do you think a brewery is the best place to meet?"  This whole family needs to tone down the alcohol!!!

• Love 3
(edited)
34 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I was watching Pillow Talk and just noticed the shot of Libby’s high heeled foot stepping out of the car....as though she were Marilyn Monroe stepping out of a limo...lmao. She thinks she is something doesn’t she

And her cleavage on display in that low cut dress in her intro picture reminds me of Elvira or Morticia Addams. 

FD26520D-3445-4A28-BB04-89B720D4474E.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 3
On 5/9/2021 at 5:07 PM, Doublemint said:

Things can't be too bad, they've got a Mercedes.

It's probably leased but they're all set for Dimitri to be an Uber/Lyft Driver.

(edited)

I wonder how many of these couples will make it for the long haul. I didn’t watch season 1 but wonder how many of them were successful and genuine. I was reading an article about the Bachelorette franchise and season one Ryan and Trista have been married for 17 years. I was shocked when she chose him but that was likely editing shenanigans. I think when it comes to these shows early season participants are more likely to be genuine. Later seasons bring famewhores.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 5

I just caught some of the More to Love episode and as much as I dislike Lizzie Borden and Andrei the non Giant, Elenore is very sweet and seems very attached to her father. I do think he takes good care of her and it was interesting when she dug through the tool box and handed Andrei the hammer so he could finish “building” her playhouse. Either she is a very smart little girl or Andrei likely does more handwork than we have been lead to believe.

On 5/10/2021 at 3:10 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I agree, and I must laugh at Andrei's comment:  "Do you think a brewery is the best place to meet?"  This whole family needs to tone down the alcohol!!!

Funny how concerned Charlie and Co were about his history in Moldova when they are all jailbirds. 

• Love 4

I've got last week's episode on and Grangie just left her hotel room to go to surgery.  Noticed the "no smoking" symbol on the room number sign for her room.  Shocking...

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

I've got last week's episode on and Grangie just left her hotel room to go to surgery.  Noticed the "no smoking" symbol on the room number sign for her room.  Shocking...

I didn't watch last week's episode, but I am not surprised. What an asshole 

• Love 2

I saw on Facebook something about Asshole-u

Spoiler

using Kalani for sex and otherwise being checked out. Shocker I know 🙄

🥴 

After the week I have had (sick relatives and a funeral today) I can use some laughs at this shit show.

The cast knows being criticized is part of their faustian bargain with TLC. They get money and fame (infamy more like it) to amp up the drama and do stupid stuff. And most of this cast is doing Only Fans so they don't have much shame to begin with...

• Love 2

Good evening everyone! I haven't gotten my vaccine yet only because I have a phobia of needles and have a history of allergic reactions to vaccines when I was younger. I might want to talk to my doctor and see if I could find a way to get vaccinated this summer. But congratulations on all of my fellow snarkers who got vaccinated!

Anyway, let's snark and watch 90 Days!

• Love 12