Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Where is the sales associate asking them politely to get off the bed and take their conversation elsewhere? Most don't let you browse and are on your tail the second you walk in.

For a germaphobe, she sure is just chilling on that bed that who knows how many other customers have chilled on...

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I saw on Facebook something about Asshole-u

Hide contents

using Kalani for sex and otherwise being checked out. Shocker I know 🙄

🥴 

After the week I have had (sick relatives and a funeral today) I can use some laughs at this shit show.

The cast knows being criticized is part of their faustian bargain with TLC. They get money and fame (infamy more like it) to amp up the drama and do stupid stuff. And most of this cast is doing Only Fans so they don't have much shame to begin with...

I’m so sorry. I hope the snark helps.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

@Auntie Anxiety, that's terrible! I hope you are feeling better soon! 

Hey, lay off Morticia! She was never less than a perfect lady at all times! I flove the Addams family--Gomez and Morticia were devoted partners who kept the spark alive, while being engaged and loving parents who encouraged their children's interests. They were genial and gracious hosts and put family first. Any of the sad sacks on this show could take a lesson from Gomez and Morticia!

The Real Housewives of NJ had a Halloween party last week and Margaret 7 Joe dressed as Morticia and Gomez.   (Reality viewer here).

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Kalani: We dislike each other, we don’t spend time together, we don’t sleep together, we only have sex when he wants it. I THINK WE SHOULD BUY A HOUSE!

I hope they are using protection, a bandaid baby is never a good idea.

• Love 6
(edited)

Kalani just noticed Asuelu wasn’t in bed with her? I’m sure his idea of sex is five minutes or less with no foreplay or attempt to satisfy her. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Sigh...this season. Yet I am here. Again.

Because we are your people and you love us. 

7 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

You are the primetimer princess of the snarkers

I love you more than my life. 

4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Kolini is pretty but doesn’t know how to dress

Even if Kolini was dressed perfectly her perma sneer and nasty personality would make her unattractive. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
(edited)

A bit of a vent....a close friend of mine lives alone and invited us to a gathering ( at least few others we never met) at her condo....in the middle of a pandemic....my city is on ‘stay at home’ orders. I love her but this is so stupid. She thinks our refusal to hang out is ‘too much’ ....No. I’m not vaccinated by the way. 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 7
Just now, magemaud said:

Kalani just noticed Asuelu wasn’t in bed with her? I’m sure his idea of sex is minutes or less with no foreplay or attempt to satisfy her. 

I picture him using baby talk for his "sexy talk" and being a 2 pump chump. 😫

• LOL 5

Didn't we see this segment already?  This doctor told her last week what the risks were - Angela is telling us again, now.  We've lived through the fake smoking drama. . . 

There's just no reason for her to be on this show any more.  

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Angela: arrives at scheduled surgery time 

Nurse: “I’m going to take you into pre-op.”

Angela: “Already?!”

....What goes through this woman’s mind?

There may be caverns.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

A bit of a vent....a close friend of mine lives alone and invited us to a gathering at her condo....in the middle of a pandemic....my city is on ‘stay at home’ orders. I love her but this is so stupid. She thinks our refusal to hang out is ‘too much’ ....No. I’m not vaccinated by the way. 

The two neighbors I know at least have one vaccine. One is a nurse and she has had two.

• Love 3
(edited)

Why is she wearing necklaces?  You're going into surgery Fool!!!  They cauterize things and you don't want anything metallic on you!

Oh, never mind, they made her take it off.

Can't wait to see the tattoo afterwards LOL!!!

Edited by TazDevil
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Didn't we see this segment already?  This doctor told her last week what the risks were - Angela is telling us again, now.  We've lived through the fake smoking drama. . . 

There's just no reason for her to be on this show any more.  

Who at TLC thinks that Grangie is the break out star. Also quick brag, Zied loved my IG comment.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18

Valley of the Dolls spoiler but too bad Angela won't do what Jennifer North did when she had to have her breasts removed. 

Spoiler

KIDDING! I wouldn't wish suicide on anyone but it made me think of that when Michael said her breasts were his favorite part

• Love 3