Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Lysol, hand sanitizer and something that looks like suntan spray oil.  

So, they must be in the pandemic.  But, we can't tell anyone else's timeframe - except Non Jovi's, because of Myla Vox's age (1 month).

Probably early on, probably the reason Kolini showed up.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
33 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

True story. When I moved here in 98 I was so impressed with TLC and Bravo. We still only had 4 broadcast  stations in the homeland. Wow how times have changed

TLC was a lot better in the 90s. 

Does Australia have more channels now? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

To be truly 80's you need to leave one strap down. 😂 I miss shopping at Merry-Go-Round.

C'Mon Kolin(i) - Dexy's Midnight Runners!

Yes, I'm trapped in the 80s. . . happily (with Pearl Jam bringing and keeping me in the 90s).

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

Oh Kolini, spend less time worrying about your sister's marriage and more time putting on a shirt and just NOT wear freakin overalls.  Who the hell is paying to see her Only Fans in this farmer Kolini outfit.

Do Kolini and Kalani and Asuelo have an Only Fans too???

Edited by TazDevil
too shocked to grammar correctly
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Remember the music video to Come on Eileen? They were everywhere 

I heard that song for the first time at a birthday party at Pizza Hut. Yeah, I remember that, but I can bet you that tomorrow I will be looking for my keys for at least 10 minutes.

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
(edited)

Where is Kalani’s dad?  Kalani needs to tell her “sister husband” to STFU.  I could just punch her in the face.

Edited by LucyEth
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Kolini does. Out of all the cast members, hers is actually the bed. She has some stunning photos.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
13 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Overalls....is it the early 80s?

I'm sensing a theme. 

12 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Definitely not cooking wine in the OJ

I remember Julia Child on her old shows always used dry vermouth if a recipe called for white wine and she didn't have any. She'd say "I like to have dry vermouth in the house because I'm not tempted to drink it"! I did try to drink it once and it is terrible. I have cooked with it and it does work a treat. 

7 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Oh Kolini, spend less time worrying about your sister's marriage and more time putting on a shirt under your freakin overalls.  Who the hell is paying to see her Only Fans in this farmer Kolini outfit.

DEAD

6 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

I bet Kolini does. Her famewhore game is strong. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Samoa must have some good shit down there to drink because it was apparently strong enough for Kalani to look at Aseulu as a potential sex partner and then to act on it.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I heard that song for the first time at a birthday party at Pizza Hut. Yeah, I remember that, but I can bet you that tomorrow I will be looking for my keys for at least 10 minutes.

I heard it summer 1983, when it was released.  I just graduated  high school!

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Ok I’d wear a shirt with mine...I’m ready to go full on Dexys Midnight Runners

I spotted a grey tank top under it! I know in some shots you couldn't see it...  But YES, come ON, Eileen!  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

“I guess maybe you gotta go home.”

Wow, way to be careless AF, Brandon.

God, I hate him so much. What a fucking Captain Bringdown. No smile, no encouragement, no "we got this, honey, don't worry!" Just heavy sighs and "you'll probably have to go home. I hope you'll get a few minutes to throw some things in a backpack before they bundle you into the Deportation Van". 

• Love 12