Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Does anyone remember Pizza Hut’s priazzo?  That was my favorite back then.

I turned 30 in 1984. I loved MTV and had it on all the time, I was more of a New British Invasion/New Romantics fan. 

My husband and I got Pizza Hut one time in the 80's and we both got sick as dogs. Never again.

2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Is TLC angling for a psychics TV show?  They are really pushing this "everyone has a psychic" narrative.

You know Matt Sharp and his one size fits all plot devices. If a psychic works for crazy drunk  Stephanie, why not have everyone have a psychic? 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

You are electing to have all these surgeries Ang, it’s your choice, no one is forcing you. 

I have zero empathy for Grangie, esp as she drags on her last ciggie with her head hanging out of the Uber window

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
10 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Your tax dollars at work, kids. The bureaucracy doesn’t even know what the rules are.

It is just bureaucracy, or is Brandon a fucking moron?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

We are in a horrible place in our marriage....let’s buy a house! I don’t like Kolini but she is correct.

Just like Tiffany with her "Sure, my husband is an unemployed gambling addict, and we're not sure if he'll be able to come to the US, so I'm going to have a baby!"

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Gee - ads for student loan re-fi's.   I get personal phone calls about my "Student Loans" - guess they don't want to discriminate against the over 65 crowd.

I got a call about extending my college loan warranty. I think the scammer was confused.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

That doesn't necessarily impede a psychic.  She can hook with Maria the Psychic as one of the spirits!

I imagine this is true unless they are frauds

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

For a minute I thought they were playing the "Simon and Simon" theme song but of course this low rent show uses some generic type music. 😂

I loved Simon and Simon, esp the blonde brother

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I was so sad to hear of Tawny Kitaen's death. She was so beautiful in that Whitesnake video for Here I Go Again.

I bought a Jaguar XJ6 because of Tawny.  She made a big impression on me.

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

I think Miss Cleo is deceased.

She probably can still be reached. Besides, she’s not deceased, she’s just “on the other side.” 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Reading between the lines, my guess is that Brandon fucked something up.

Of course he did. I'm sure he's blaming Julia for it too. 

5 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Gee - ads for student loan re-fi's.   I get personal phone calls about my "Student Loans" - guess they don't want to discriminate against the over 65 crowd.

I'm over 65 and I have a federal Parents Plus loan for my son's college. I just re-fi'ed it last year. I'll be long gone before its paid off--hahaha. I'll give those usurers the finger from beyond the grave. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5