Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

30 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

And now we have another one down. Poor Gunther. It's the day that keeps on giving.

My husband better remember the cheesecake sampler I told him to bring home.

20210508_230041_HDR_copy_864x1152.thumb.jpg.8ad40720947959c330770e47d0904bf5.jpg

Oh no! Cheesecake sampler sounds amazing though. 

• Love 5
Just now, mamadrama said:

Well guys, it's been real but I watched the full episode the other day and I gotta get back to my sick puppies. A high level of genius snark tonight. 

Oh no, I hope your puppies get better! I'll see you next time!

• Love 8
(edited)
6 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Who was that actress who had so many plastic surgery procedures all at once that she almost died? 

Kathy Griffith had a complication that could have killed her.   Olivia Goldsmith (author) did die from surgery.   

Not  Joan Rivers (except hers was an outpatient throat procedure, I got that totally wrong.  However, she was one of the way too much plastic surgery club too).   Thanks for the correction, I wrote teh wrong thing.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
29 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So suddenly Asuelu has knowledge of the financial and housing market? 

Only if you can buy a house using coconuts. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Kathy Griffith had a complication that could have killed her.   Olivia Goldsmith (author) did die from surgery, and Joan Rivers too.   

Joan Rivers died due to malpractice during an outpatient throat procedure, not plastic surgery. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

LMAO, ANDREI was the one acting like a jackass at the wedding??? The complete lack of self awareness that Charlie lives with is ASTOUNDING.

He is so intimidated by Andrei it is ridiculous. Charlie is straight up having a dick measuring contest with Andrei and Andrei has ZERO interest. (because he would win)

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

Kathy Griffith had a complication that could have killed her.   Olivia Goldsmith (author) did die from surgery, and Joan Rivers too.   

Tawny Kitaen died yesterday, she had 7 boob jobs. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Charlie acts like Andrei just came at him for no reason like him and Chuck weren’t antagonizing him in Moldova the whole time.

"So, Andrei, have you ever done time? What? We're just trying to get to know you!".

1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

If Andrei and Charlie have such disdain for each other, then why in the hell do they have the exact same haircut?

Libby makes them go to the barbershop together. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 6

Family Libby and this stupid Charlie/Andrei feud is like Family Chantel's stupid Pedro at the dinner table fight and look how popular the Family Chantel forum is. #crickets

• Love 9
1 minute ago, brillia79 said:

Does anyone actually believe Chuck’s kids help him make money?

These are all business meetings - Libby's asking if Andrrrei can join, Andrreei & Charlie's having to clear the air, etc., but not a single one of them has occurred in an office or even one of their rental properties.  And, this one is an offsite meeting during business hours.  Fortunately, nobody seems to have any actual work conflicts.  

• Love 7
31 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

To be truly 80's you need to leave one strap down. 😂 I miss shopping at Merry-Go-Round.

Merry Go Round! Remember that restaurant? With the peanuts? 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Joan Rivers died due to malpractice during an outpatient throat procedure, not plastic surgery. 

Fixed my previous post, sorry about that.     So many were part of the way too much surgery club, it's sad that they do that to themselves. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

Family Libby and this stupid Charlie/Andrei feud is like Family Chantel's stupid Pedro at the dinner table fight and look how popular the Family Chantel forum is. #crickets

Pedro is starting an Only Fans account.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

These are all business meetings - Libby's asking if Andrrrei can join, Andrreei & Charlie's having to clear the air, etc., but not a single one of them has occurred in an office or even one of their rental properties.  And, this one is an offsite meeting during business hours.  Fortunately, nobody seems to have any actual work conflicts.  

And they probably each grab a copy of the receipt to write off on their taxes.  Plus mileage.

• Love 6