Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

A writer I really love on Wonkette accepted my friend request on FB and I felt like I was walking on air. He likes my posts sometimes and I am chuffed all day when that happens. 

Rob Lowe and I have tweeted each other, it was kind of exciting

• Love 5
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

On 600 lb life Dr. Now found a chip bag in the fat folds....one episode featured a drug raid and the cops checked her fat folds for crack.

Nicole of the rolling bed, and back porch hosing down!   They have you raise the folds in case you have a weapon hidden too (a friend said he's found small machine guns in folds).  

Angela could have an entire pizza under each of her window shade boobs. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

angry hummingbird just came and looked in my living room window.  he looked pissed.

Is the TV not loud enough? Perhaps he wants to watch his show and you have the volume too low?

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

Nicole of the rolling bed, and back porch hosing down!   They have you raise the folds in case you have a weapon hidden too (a friend said he's found small machine guns in folds).  

Angela could have an entire pizza under each of her window shade boobs. 

Her hitting her boyfriend with the sub because it took too long was also classic.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Except he's a famewhore: Mama June, Gorilla Glue Girl.

I know the weight loss surgeon is the same one as Mama June but are they using the same skin reduction surgeon also? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Rob Lowe and I have tweeted each other, it was kind of exciting

I was in love with him in the 80's, he was so fine back then. The only semi famous person that follows me on Twitter is Aubrey O'Day, she is good for gossip because she was sleeping with Trump JUNIOR when she was on The Apprentice.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Andrei is dressed like one of The Beach Boys. "🎶I wish they all could be Moldovan girls🎶"

🎶The Chisinau girls really knock me out, they leave the West behind!!🎶

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Her hitting her boyfriend with the sub because it took too long was also classic.

And then when we got an update, we collectively realized that Charlie was the smartest one of the bunch. 

Jovi doesn't realize that breastfeeding is "legal"?? Dear sweet little tap dancing baby Jesus. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

What happened in Moldova? I wish we would’ve seen it. 

Family Libby should take the opportunity of hiring Andrrrei into the family business to do a background check on him.  After all, the visa process wasn't thorough enough.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3

Jovi, I would be alarmed at several things. One being your teeth and the terror of watching them devour crab legs. The other being you two idiots bringing this baby to a restaurant during a pandemic. I wouldn’t take a second look at a woman breastfeeding.

• Love 8
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

I can take her

I would back you in a fight with Rebecca any day and twice on Sunday. 

I'm still reeling over Jovi's being all icked out about Yara breastfeeding her baby in a restaurant. There's no shortage of naked boobage in New Orleans. 

• Love 8
Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

No sex for Jovi?

I guess the strippers will keep Jovi happy.  

Yara may have had stitches and has to heal. The doctor may give her the thumbs up in a few weeks. Jovi can take care of himself.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I know the weight loss surgeon is the same one as Mama June but are they using the same skin reduction surgeon also? 

They’ll fly Dr. Now in for a cameo with his array of medieval implements.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

This is the first time after three kids and several years of living with my parents that I'm finally revealing to everyone that  maybe I married the Somoan Village Idiot.

This is just one of the many reasons the thought of Asuelu  and Kalani having sex gives me the creeps.  It’s like having sex with a kid.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I would back you in a fight with Rebecca any day and twice on Sunday. 

I'm still reeling over Jovi's being all icked out about Yara breastfeeding her baby in a restaurant. There's no shortage of naked boobage in New Orleans. 

Right??  Throw some beads at her Jovi!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Yara isn’t being controlling. She’s just being a nervous first time mom.

IKR? This baby is fresh out of the womb and Jovi is really already trying to make Yara feel weird about not wanting to leave her for a week to go on a honeymoon?

Yara, you’re doing exactly what any new mom would. Don’t let that dumbass make you feel bad about it. He don’t know WTF he’s talking about.

• Love 9