Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Kathy Griffith had a complication that could have killed her.   Olivia Goldsmith (author) did die from surgery, and Joan Rivers too.   

Kanye's mother too

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I was so sad to hear of Tawny Kitaen's death. She was so beautiful in that Whitesnake video for Here I Go Again.

I was saddened also, she was still young.  I wonder what happened.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
32 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I heard that song for the first time at a birthday party at Pizza Hut. Yeah, I remember that, but I can bet you that tomorrow I will be looking for my keys for at least 10 minutes.

Birthday parties at Pizza Hut were the best in the late 80s/early 90s.

• Love 6

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Do they normally approve the card right at the interviews?

If the interview goes well, the U.S. government will approve your Green Card case. In many cases, the interviewing officer will let you know that your case is approved at your interview.

• Useful 5
  • Love 3
Just now, kacesq said:

I’m sad...I don’t have a psychic on retainer. I’m failing at being a cougar.

I was listening to "Stacey's Mom" (a great Cougar song) yesterday and learned the singer died of Covid last year. 😟

• LOL 1

Angela wears the dumb mask in the hotel lobby around nobody, but, once again, it's off in an Uber, where there's no possible chance that the driver can socially-distance.

Also, she's called everyone with her last goodbye except her MeeMaw charges.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Raise your hand if you have any #ucks to give on if Julia gets her green card or not.

Seriously why wouldn't she get it, just added drama I guess, they don't usually do this bit

• Love 2
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Psychic Tracey!

Is treat the same one Stephanie used?

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is that Stephanie’s psychic? Because she sounds so knowledgeable. 

Stephanie's psychic was named Maria.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

So were they missing paperwork or something?

That's what it looks like. I'm surprised that Brandon didn't say "Julia didn't have all the correct paperwork". 

I'm navigating the waters of preparing to retire, and the paperwork, forms, notarized statements, uploading of forms, downloading of forms, faxing (FAXING!) of forms, follow up phone calls, trips to the bank for more notarized affidavits, is exhausting and can be overwhelming. I'm sure it makes immigration look like a walk in the park. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I was listening to "Stacey's Mom" (a great Cougar song) yesterday and learned the singer died of Covid last year. 😟

Yes Fountains of Wayne! NJ legends. Very tragic.

• Love 2