Howdy everyone!

As Jovi said to Yara, "Got milk?"

• Like 1
  • Laugh 9

I saw on Facebook something about Asshole-u

Spoiler

using Kalani for sex and otherwise being checked out. Shocker I know 🙄

🥴 

After the week I have had (sick relatives and a funeral today) I can use some laughs at this shit show.

The cast knows being criticized is part of their faustian bargain with TLC. They get money and fame (infamy more like it) to amp up the drama and do stupid stuff. And most of this cast is doing Only Fans so they don't have much shame to begin with...

• Like 2
  • Sad 7

Good evening everyone! I haven't gotten my vaccine yet only because I have a phobia of needles and have a history of allergic reactions to vaccines when I was younger. I might want to talk to my doctor and see if I could find a way to get vaccinated this summer. But congratulations on all of my fellow snarkers who got vaccinated!

Anyway, let's snark and watch 90 Days!

• Like 12

What up peeps!! 

I'm on vacation this week and am forcing my sister to watch.  I turned on last week's episode to try to get her up to speed.  When Grangie was in the taxi going to surgery, my sister said "oof, she looks rough!"  LOL!!  And she said "shouldn't Psychic Tracy be able to tell her how the surgery goes?"

• Like 7
  • Laugh 3

I do feel for Yara. Who knew that this virus would capture us all 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

Hello my lovelies!  I’m sorry for your troubles Armchair Critic.  I hope the show starts getting more interesting.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Reveal spoiler

🥴 

After the week I have had (sick relatives and a funeral today) I can use some laughs at this shit show.

The cast knows being criticized is part of their faustian bargain with TLC. They get money and fame (infamy more like it) to amp up the drama and do stupid stuff. And most of this cast is doing Only Fans so they don't have much shame to begin with...

Hugs Armchair ❤️

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I have a phobia of needles

I can't speak about your possible allergic reaction but I got vaccinated twice and watched my daughter get vaxxed too and honestly they are so fast doing it if you don't watch you don't even know you are getting a shot.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Like 12

2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Good evening everyone! I haven't gotten my vaccine yet only because I have a phobia of needles and have a history of allergic reactions to vaccines when I was younger. I might want to talk to my doctor and see if I could find a way to get vaccinated this summer. But congratulations on all of my fellow snarkers who got vaccinated!

Anyway, let's snark and watch 90 Days!

I have a needle phobia too. I barely felt it.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Reveal spoiler

I'm so sorry to hear this. I've got you in my prayers.

• Like 3

Howdy everyone! Did some planting today and back is sore and I'm tired.

• Like 9

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I can't speak about your infection but I got vaccinated twice and watched my daugher get vaxxed too and honestly they are so fast doing it if you don't watch you don't even know you are getting a shot.

I've had a couple of people tell me this so I might have the same experience.

Ahhhh, another surgery scare scene!

• Like 6

I also realize that my quick synopses to my sister on who these people are included a lot of me saying "I'd like to punch them in the face" and " I hate them"

• Like 1
  • Laugh 11

Hello my snarky darlings! I am missing My 600 Pound Life sorely, so I doubly look forward to Sundays. I spent my day making myself beautiful with a Zombie Pack mask, and lolling around like an indolent princess. 

• Like 10
  • Laugh 3

Hey, my lovely snarkers. Not sure how long I can last tonight as I don’t feel well. Feeling like shit would be a step up at this point. Been sick with gastritis early in the week, and a very bad lower back the entire time. Getting old sucks.

• Like 2
  • Sad 13

Sure...buy the furniture now before you have the house. Solid plan, cow.

• Like 6
  • Laugh 3

Evening!   Special shout out to Ms. Armchair Critic.   Let's have a few laughs.   My dtr had her gallbladder removed, and NOW has C-diff.   This is my escape....

• Like 7
  • Sad 5

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hello my snarky darlings! I am missing My 600 Pound Life sorely, so I doubly look forward to Sundays. I spent my day making myself beautiful with a Zombie Pack mask, and lolling around like an indolent princess. 

You are the primetimer princess of the snarkers

• Like 12
  • Laugh 2

So...I didn't watch last week's episode, and have found that nothing has changed.  Silly me. 

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Until you buy a house and have the room measurements, you only window-shop for prospective furniture.

• Like 7

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hey, my lovely snarkers. Not sure how long I can last tonight as I don’t feel well. Feeling like shit would be a step up at this point. Been sick with gastritis early in the week, and a very bad lower back the entire time. Getting old sucks.

Godspeed Auntie!! Hope you feel well soon!!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Oh no! I hope you get better! I am putting you in my prayers too.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

That was me last week. There was a civil war in my tummy! Hope you feel better soon

• Like 8

Furniture store shopping. Marking it on my bingo card. Waiting for the salesperson to come give relationship advice.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 13

Is it hot in Utah? The Kolonics are showing a lot of skin.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 4

Why are these two morons sitting on the display furniture? Ewww, yuk, yuk, yuk.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

• Like 6

Kalani is currently shopping for Asuelu's playroom furniture.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 7

Evening everyone! I get my second Moderna shot on Tuesday. I can finally see my kids and grandchildren. My 12 year old grandson got the kid vaccine yesterday. 

• Like 20

Where is the sales associate asking them politely to get off the bed and take their conversation elsewhere? Most don't let you browse and are on your tail the second you walk in.

• Like 10
  • Useful 1

Just now, kacesq said:

Sure...buy the furniture now before you have the house. Solid plan, cow.

My guess is that's how you get your house furnished for free.   I'm betting the producers rented something for filming.     THat's the only explanation I can have for Kolini and Kalani discussing the sex life of Kalani, and her boring husband.     You know Asuelu must be bad in the sack for Kalani to know that, since it's the only man she's ever been with. 

• Like 4

@Auntie Anxiety, that's terrible! I hope you are feeling better soon! 

On 5/10/2021 at 3:32 PM, magemaud said:

And her cleavage on display in that low cut dress in her intro picture reminds me of Elvira or Morticia Addams. 

FD26520D-3445-4A28-BB04-89B720D4474E.jpeg

Hey, lay off Morticia! She was never less than a perfect lady at all times! I flove the Addams family--Gomez and Morticia were devoted partners who kept the spark alive, while being engaged and loving parents who encouraged their children's interests. They were genial and gracious hosts and put family first. Any of the sad sacks on this show could take a lesson from Gomez and Morticia!

• Like 12
  • Laugh 1

To be fair, most beds couldn't handle both Kolonic's and Assholio's weight at the same time.

• Laugh 7

Gee...your vacation fling isn’t marriage material? Shocker. Lemme sit down.

• Like 8
  • Laugh 9
  • Surprise 1

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Chubby Chaser’s Dream Girls

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3

How are they shopping for furniture without a house? Seems like putting the chicken before the egg.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Kolini is the opposite of a supportive sister. All she does is stir the pot.

She needs to be the daddy badly

• Like 5
  • Laugh 2

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Gad - we're all falling apart - Feel better!!!

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Never for Mormons. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1