Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

TLC's theme for this season is family drama.  They're the ones promoting the Kolini and Mike's Mom's visits, and they've been promoting the Family Libby party boat fight.  Yara's floated her return to Ukraine with baby Mylah Vox.  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Because the. You aren’t stuck with awful neighbors. amiright?

Easier to move if you only have a lease or the house doesn't suit you or you are met with a lot of hidden repairs.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Trackdawg said:

Saw it in the theater in '19. Fucking amazeballs. Legends James Cleveland and Bernard Purdie (and others!) in her band! 

I sang with Bernard Purdie at the DiAngelico place in Redbank when I was with Warren Battiste.  Amazing.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I already went through the weight loss/makeover of an unlikable person watching the terrible Mama June show.

Isn’t she back to NOT again?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

I sang with Bernard Purdie at the DiAngelico place in Redbank when I was with Warren Battiste.  Amazing.

😳😳😳💓💓💓

He and Clyde Stubblefield: hands-down the two funkiest drummers of all time (James Brown agreed with me)

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I still don’t believe she’s only 270. She must be short or I have watched too much dr now.

I think too much 600 lb life. I saw a pic of Whit Thore and thought she looked not as large as I remember lol

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Skylah has the only brain cell in Georgia.  (it is HARD to stop smoking, but what Angela said about smoking calming her down?  not right.. it revs you up.. i learned that when i quit smoking)

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

There's no way Angela can stop smoking.  She doesn't have the discipline.

She doesn't have the discipline to quit smoking, she won't quit the food.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Is Angela still smoking?  I don't think Dr Now would operate on her.  I wonder who is doing the surgery in Beverly Hills, but I bet we will see his advertising and maybe the procedure.  I guess Dr Proctor wasn't glitzy enough for her.

Farewell till next time, if there is a next time.  Considering it is TLC there will probably be another boring episode next week.

Have I mentioned I can't stand these people?

• Love 9

I bet the Beverly Hills doc is doing this free for the publicity.    

Tiffany and Ronald whining about divorce again.    Every time the sign up for another season is due, they're getting a divorce. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

Smoking calms her down? I shudder to think of Angela NOT calm. 

"I break rules". She's another one, like the 600 pound fatties, who gets so mad when Dr. Now tells her she can't eat chicken and biscuits and a pound of bacon if they want to lose weight. 

• Love 8