Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

At least we will not see her in paper panties in a Sonobello add.

Are you sure about that? I'm going to guess we will see some of this surgery.

1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Chuck misses another point:  andreiii will be competing against chuck's bidness, with chuck's money!

These people can’t think in those complicated terms. Except for Nutalie because she has a high IQ.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

Is it that the Family Libby lives in Florida that they're not wearing masks?  Or, was this filmed pre-COVID?  I think Andrrei got his license after their last season.  

But, then Kalani & Asuelo and Angela haven't mentioned COVID, either.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Hold on @dragonflyzz we can do it.

Last 30 minutes. We can do it!

2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

At least we will not see her in paper panties in a Sonobello add.

You can't be sure of that. I'm betting we'll be here next year, weeping and saying we never thought we could sink so low. 

1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

Chuck looks like he tried doing a Covid haircut on his own head.  Does he own a mirror?  Just shave all of it if you're going that close on the sides and let go of the combover!

Chuck probably pounded on the door of his barbershop and demanded a hair cut two weeks into lockdown. You just know he's swaggering through Home Depot and Walmart without a mask and yapping about "tyranny". 

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
48 minutes ago, Boston said:

Haven't seen a movie in almost 2 years,, unless you mean Netflix

I think most are available streaming, Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom, Sound of Metal, Nomadland, Mank, US vs. Billie Holiday, Promising Young Woman, and others. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Straycat80 said:

You have your license Andrei, you don’t have to work for Chuck, apply at Century 21 or some other real estate place. 

He wants to take the easy way. Work for a bit, get some experience, save money then start your business down the road. Also, I think they likely get along fine and all of this is for TLC fame.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

You have your license Andrei, you don’t have to work for Chuck, apply at Century 21 or some other real estate place. 

Andrei doesn't really want to work.  He wants to skip over all of the paying-your-dues part of being successful in a career.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

100 grand ?!?!? I don’t have that lying around. What the hell

Did Andrei think Chuck would write a check right then and there?  Andrei did not even try to put together a business plan, prospective opportunities, budget, nothing.  

Who paid for the real estate course?  

I don't know why but I get the sense that Kalani and Asuelo have no idea the expenses one has with buying and maintaining a house, taxes, energy bills, furnishings...like that SNL commercial where the father buys a luxury car for Xmas then the wife points out that the down payment was not the end of the financial obligation.

Kalani thinks buying a house will fix their marriage, like another baby will help a marriage, ugh.

Why don't K & A just rent someplace? They are stupid.

• Love 11
Just now, Boston said:

Gonna hit the hay.. thanks for SO MACH LAUGHING.  I think this has been the FUNNIEST Sunday and i needed it.. GOT MY FIRST SHOT ON FRIDAY!!  GO PATRIOTS

Sorry for my big face showing up but I have to say I love Gronk. He just seems like a harmless guy who likes to have fun, hope no bad skeletons from his closet come out about him and I find out he's a jerk.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

TLC should bring back The Swan. I ate that up, so many hair extensions and too big veneers.

OMG that show was so horrible and awesome at the same time. “Listen hun, you’re super ugly, so what I’m gonna do is give you the works on making you un-ugly. The catch is you gotta get about 30 surgeries in two days in front of a national audience. You in or out? “

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

He wants to take the easy way. Work for a bit, get some experience, save money then start your business down the road. Also, I think they likely get along fine and all of this is for TLC fame.

They are a family of fame whores

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Judging from Natalie saying something about Thanksgiving, that this was filmed last fall.   Florida (Andrei, and Libby) are in Florida.      I think Kalani's part of Utah wasn't as bad as some others.     I like Kolini, the best of the best divorce party planner.  Kalani better get a house she can afford without Asuelu, and too small for his rotten relatives to move in, even for a visit.   In a time when you can't evict people, I wouldn't let any of Family A. visit, or even sit on the couch. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Spoiler
Spoiler

It's true he does get along with Chuck and Andrei is part of the family business. It's all TLC bullshit. Someone had posted something somewhere in some forum. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, DragonFlyzz said:

I am hanging by a thread.  The 90 day flagship series has not been off my screen but five minutes.  Now before I’ve had time to recover from that tedium TLC is shoving the same passel of inbred idiots down my throat.  As if that isn’t enough they’ve brought back some of the more repellent specimens from previous seasons.

I’m about ready to bail.  I’m not sure even the excellent snark can keep me here.

I think I’m with you DF 

these are the bottom of the barrel couples of 90DF

they’re so zzzz zzzz & repellent,i don’t think i can do this season

the only thing that makes this installment bearable is the brilliant snark of my fellow PrimeTimers 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Sorry for my big face showing up but I have to say I love Gronk. He just seems like a harmless guy who likes to have fun, hope no bad skeletons from his closet come out about him and I find out he's a jerk.

Just look at his funny stuff.  Better that way.  Had to break up with Morrissey this weekend after going down the Simpson’s rabbit hole...

• Love 1
On 4/25/2021 at 6:44 PM, Floatingbison said:

Did every blues legend get a movie this year?  What about Aretha Franklin?

Saw it in the theater in '19. Fucking amazeballs. Legends James Cleveland and Bernard Purdie (and others) in her band! 

And Mick Jagger in the audience! 

Edited by Trackdawg
R.E.S.P.E.C.T.
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Gronk’s not a jerk. He’s just like a goofy golden retriever puppy who loves having fun.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Trackdawg said:

Saw it in the theater in '19. Fucking amazeballs. Legends James Cleveland and Bernard Purdie (and others!) in her band! 

...plus she gets a season of that show "Genius" this year. Dying to check it out.

• Love 1