Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

We are watching our own slow, tortuous death by boredom. 

Brandon is SUCH an asshole! "Fine, we'll move to Vegas, we'll live in a cardboard box. Is that what you want? Well, is it?"

He is such an ass.  He is holding the whole "You are so damn lucky to be here so you better bow down" scenario over her head except he is doing it in such a passive aggressive way it is hard to watch.

Those glasses are beyond ugly.  Why?

I, too, remember the Shake and Bake commercials.  I also remember "Wessonality" with Florence Henderson and Loretta Lynn's Crisco commercial.  Yet I can't remember a password I created last week.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

He is such an ass.  He is holding the whole "You are so damn lucky to be here so you better bow down" scenario over her head except he is doing it in such a passive aggressive way it is hard to watch.

He does that whole going to extremes thing that I hate so much. Julia says "I'd love to live in Vegas!" and he immediately says "Are you saying you want to live in a refrigerator box? Because that's what we'd have to do! You're so selfish and stupid!". He is gross.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, greekmom said:

Sorry so where would you stay if one was to visit?

On the strip, tons of options.  But I also stay downtown on occasion, nothing wrong with that.  But wherever Brandon and Julia were...off strip, cheap motel - no!

14 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

I already went through the weight loss/makeover of an unlikable person watching the terrible Mama June show.

Rumor has it Mama June's agent Gina is working with Angela now.  Probably why Angela had to fly to Los Angeles for the same procedures as June.  We know how that turned out, ugh.  Bet we see lots of similarities.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Those glasses are beyond ugly.  Why?

I, too, remember the Shake and Bake commercials.  I also remember "Wessonality" with Florence Henderson and Loretta Lynn's Crisco commercial.  Yet I can't remember a password I created last week.

I was waiting for Brandon to suggest that Julia go on the pole if she wanted to live there.  From Russia to the farm was the only place she’s been to, and Vegas. She has no idea of all the other beautiful states.  Florida, N.Y.C. Etc.  She will flip out.  No nite life on the farm.  Not a place for a young girl like her.

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

I was waiting for Brandon to suggest that Julia go on the pole if she wanted to live there.  From Russia to the farm was the only place she’s been to, and Vegas. She has no idea of all the other beautiful states.  Florida, N.Y.C. Etc.  She will flip out.  No nite life on the farm.  Not a place for a young girl like her.

Just don't send them to Minnesota!

I was in Las Vegas a few years ago for a short mid week getaway over spring break.  My requirement were:  a clean room with an outdoor pool.  I wasn't there to drink or gamble, just be in SUNSHINE!  Ironically, I was next to a 24 hour Liquor Store named.....wait for it......LIQUOR WORLD!  Went there every day.......for my ice cold Diet Coke, lol.  I stayed at the Motel 6.  I am not fussy.

2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He does that whole going to extremes thing that I hate so much. Julia says "I'd love to live in Vegas!" and he immediately says "Are you saying you want to live in a refrigerator box? Because that's what we'd have to do! You're so selfish and stupid!". He is gross.

She is really seeing the real Brandon, no?

• Love 2
(edited)

Hoping all the glitches are gone. I have my caffeine ready for this snooze fest, and ready to snark

PS. I hate you Brandon punchable mc puppet face. Go live in a plastic bag 

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Hoping all the glitches are gone. I have my caffeine ready for this snooze fest, and ready to snark

PS. I have you Brandon punchable mc puppet face

Second all that!  My trigger finger for hitting "heart" and "haha" is itchy!!

How y'all doin??

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hello my snarky darlings! Great to be with you all here, How many of us are vaxxed now? Looking to the future! 

Hopefully my turn in the next week or so. Need to get rid of my allergies first/stop the sniffling.

• Love 9

My daughter informed me at 6 today she needed art supplies for school tomorrow 🙄 so racing back from the store to make it in time for this.

I really don't want to hear nasty Grangela say "clitorious".... *shudder* as I still need to eat dinner.

4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Let the shit show begin....

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hello my snarky darlings! Great to be with you all here, How many of us are vaxxed now? Looking to the future! 

I can register starting May 10th but I am already on several waiting lists. Wish me luck!

• Love 11

On 4/26/2021 at 8:36 AM, Pepper Mostly said:
On 4/26/2021 at 8:24 AM, sainte-chapelle said:

Natalie has been eating too many grapes

I see what you did there. 

and oranges and orange juice, plus probably sugar free jam.    Soon she'll be on MY600PL if she isn't careful.

Hello to my peeps!!

Speaking of Natalie, we just finished our dinner of Chicken KIEV

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

Hello!  This Friday, will have a full two weeks after doses.  We may even go to a restaurant!

I was talking to my friend the other day and we were saying the same thing!

• Love 7

I am here with my wine and ready for the snark! I have been binge watching the Real Housewives of Potomac and the 90 day people seem tame in comparison. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Grangie—I don’t care

Andreiii—I don’t care

Kalani—you’re an idiot

Nutalie—please leave and put us out of our misery

Brandon—-grow a set and cut the cord

Well, that sums up the season.  Good night!  😂 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

Angela is going to "work on herself and her health" but won't quit smoking and wants the quick fix of a gastric sleeve.  Oh, and won't follow doctor's orders to stay off solid food.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5