Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Can we have Zied and Rebecca. At least it's fun watching her try to be young  for 31 oh I mean 27 year old Zied.  This guy never ages.

Edited by Leilani
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Is it over?  What are we watching?

We are watching our own slow, tortuous death by boredom. 

Brandon is SUCH an asshole! "Fine, we'll move to Vegas, we'll live in a cardboard box. Is that what you want? Well, is it?"

• Love 10

Girl, your man can’t afford an apartment in Dinwittie. Why would you think he can afford a place in Vegas? You knew what it was when you married this Momma’s Boy. He has no intention of leaving that farm. 

• Love 10
50 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Beverly Hills? Oh hep me sweet baby Jesus 

Reminds me of the commercial - "It's Shake and Bake! And I hepped!"

Edited by renatae
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

We are watching our own slow, tortuous death by boredom. 

Brandon is SUCH an asshole! "Fine, we'll move to Vegas, we'll live in a cardboard box. Is that what you want? Well, is it?"

No, that's what we want.   I would watch Brandon living in a cardboard box, it beats this crap.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

For a second I thought Angela's doctor was the surgeon who helped the gorilla glue girl.

Are you sure it isn't?  He does work in Beverly Hills.      Wasn't she talking about have other stuff done besides weight loss surgery?   

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Sorry so where would you stay if one was to visit?

I'd stay mid-Strip at a Caesar's or MGM hotel, or any mid- to high-end hotel (never ever at the Stratosphere, Excalibur, Circus Circus).  There may be tons of deals now, but weeknights are always cheap,  The prices soar for the weekend.  Admittedly, I haven't been there for a few years and I'm not necessarily rushing back.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
26 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think Kalani's part of Utah wasn't as bad as some others. 

Covid was an issue last season when Asuelu insisted on still playing volleyball despite possibly being exposed to the virus 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

I'd stay mid-Strip at a Caesar's or MGM hotel, or any mid- to high-end hotel (never ever at the Stratosphere, Excalibur, Circus Circus).  There may be tons of deals now, but weeknights are always cheap,  The prices soar for the weekend.  Admittedly, I haven't been there for a few years and I'm not necessarily rushing back.

I would stay in Donny Osmond's hotel room.

• LOL 1
22 minutes ago, Arynm said:

I really wish flip flops were banned on flights. I don't want to see strangers feet so close to me.

A columnist, maybe Dave Barry, did a serious piece about an awful trip he had. He especially bemoaned the fact he had to sit on a flight beside a guy with thongs and "heinous toes." I cracked up, but he wasn't laughing.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

Girl, your man can’t afford an apartment in Dinwittie Dimwittie. Why would you think he can afford a place in Vegas? You knew what it was when you married this Momma’s Boy. He has no intention of leaving that farm. 

FTFY

32 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

When I was a kid I used to imitate that kid on the Shake and Bake ad, it cracked my parents up. 

My hubby and I constantly quoted that commercial. The whole family thought it was a hoot. Good times, lol.

• LOL 1

I'd like to say that @Gobi is right and that I'm sitting this season out but, alas, I'm too weak. I watched the full episode on Discovery+ days ago. Maybe twice...Sorry I missed out on TBE invariably more entertaining live chat. We're still struggling with illness here and our kitten rescue took in 2 new birthing queens tonight. 

7 hours ago, renatae said:

My hubby and I constantly quoted that commercial. The whole family thought it was a hoot. Good times, lol.

You are my people. My father would say "and Ah hay-ulped" at the drop of a hat.

4 hours ago, Darlabutterfly said:

Swimming pools. Movie stars.

Wonder if we'll get a glimpse of Angie lounging by the cee-ment pond. 

• LOL 7