Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Who is this Natasha? I hope she isn't a professional who works in the office talking about her "titties". 

I posted this after the preview Friday night. Natasha's flashing some titties of her own. 

E2E68061-14A9-4879-8FD4-86B2915C5397.jpeg

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Gee Tiff, the unstable loser criminal you married isn’t emotionally or financially supportive? Who could’ve seen that coming?

Its no surprise 18 year old Tiffany could’ve been on I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant.

Edited by brillia79
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Tiffany is a victim, I tell you. She is shocked that Ronald is such a dead beat.

Right? I mean...they knew each other so well and had such practical plans for the future!

I love you @Auntie Anxiety you always say what I’m feeling. Plus you recommended Duck Duck Go. You’re awesome.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
7 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Everybody drink!

I'm on board!!  even between laundry .. and laundry is outside.. it's hard to schlub down there in my backless slippers.. but i SURVIVE.  I mean i have to walk OUTSIDE to get to the laundry room.. i'm not whacking my clothes on a rock

Edited by Boston
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Angela was carrying a large purse.  Who would go into a doctors appt with cigarettes in your bra.  The weight loss surgery seems minor compared to the skin removal surgery.  On a tummy tuck they sometimes make an incision around your entire mud section.  She will need much more than that.  Can you imagine the number of stitches, YIKES!

Her MUD section!? Eww!

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Angela was carrying a large purse.  Who would go into a doctors appt with cigarettes in your bra.  The weight loss surgery seems minor compared to the skin removal surgery.  On a tummy tuck they sometimes make an incision around your entire mud section.  She will need much more than that.  Can you imagine the number of stitches, YIKES!

I say OUCHY and just invest in some industrial spanx

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I give Tiffany a hard pass on putting on weight. People handle stress in different ways. Cold shoulder tops aside, she always looks well put together and her makeup is perfect.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

So ol’ cold shoulders is 0-2 on picking men 

She knew Ronald was a loser and got knocked up anyways 

tiff you made your bed , now lie in it 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Grangela really deserves the artistry of Dr Now's skin removal surgery techniques!

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Tiffany, you didn't have to marry him at that point. Have the kid, share custody, and then marry him after he spends time rehabbing and is more stable.

Maybe his penis was too small for the condoms....maybe she has a health condition and birth control doesn’t work for her 😉

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Tiffany, you didn't have to marry him at that point. Have the kid, share custody, and then marry him after he spends time rehabbing and is more stable.

She will never let her daughter go to South Africa. NEVER. Remember how Ronald was telling Daniel to hide his phone so he wouldn't get mugged? And the real estate agent, telling them not to put a child's room on the first floor? Ronald will never see that kid again. Seems like Tiff went to an awful lot of trouble to have another kid and not have to be bothered with a troublesome father. 

• Love 20
6 minutes ago, hula-la said:
8 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I knew someone who didn’t know she was pregnant until she went into labour. That was also how her family found out her dad was having an affair (not with her, with someone else). 

Wait, what? I’m gonna need more details...

i usually fast-forward through the segments featuring couples I don’t like/don’t care about.  So I should be finished with this episode in about 8 minutes.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Far too sensible 

And less expensive. If he is the love of your life, you can wait a year or so to get married. Tough to be married to an addict and battle codependency.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I give Tiffany a hard pass on putting on weight. People handle stress in different ways. Cold shoulder tops aside, she always looks well put together and her makeup is perfect.

She is very pretty and her make up is on point but needs to lose the tops. She gained a ton ( it happens) but dresses very nicely for the most part.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

She actually picked him up at rehab to get married.

And that just goes to show you that all rehab isn’t created equal. What credible recovery program would not make it very clear that jumping from inpatient treatment to a wedding wasn’t a good idea?

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I posted this after the preview Friday night. Natasha's flashing some titties of her own. 

E2E68061-14A9-4879-8FD4-86B2915C5397.jpeg

I can always tell that I am in a professional establishment when the staff are wearing bandeau tops.

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She will never let her daughter go to South Africa. NEVER. Remember how Ronald was telling Daniel to hide his phone so he wouldn't get mugged? And the real estate agent, telling them not to put a child's room on the first floor? Ronald will never see that kid again. Seems like Tiff went to an awful lot of trouble to have another kid and not have to be bothered with a troublesome father. 

Tiff, there are parts of Dayton I wouldn’t have a child room on ground level

• Love 4
Just now, brillia79 said:

And that just goes to show you that all rehab isn’t created equal. What credible recovery program would not make it very clear that jumping from inpatient treatment to a wedding wasn’t a good idea?

If I remember correctly they did warn him not to get married. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Seriously... she doesn't have one shirt with shoulders???

she's stuck in that look from the 80's,  I haven't seen that many off-the shoulder blouses since Naomi Oakes Harper on Mama's Family. 

I had one (1) dress like that back then.   Just one.  And I was very thin.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Me neither. It doesn't make any sense, and it's awful.

I don’t know who runs these ad agencies.  I think they’re all high...the Skittles commercials, the Emu, the one where they’re singing Petshop Boys...um you’re singing about insurance fraud.  I get saving money.

Edited by For Cereals
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Love your pup 😍😍

Thanks!  She's my senior rescue dog from a high kill shelter in California.  She was brought up to Canada in a van load of rescues!

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Wait, what? I’m gonna need more details...

i usually fast-forward through the segments featuring couples I don’t like/don’t care about.  So I should be finished with this episode in about 8 minutes.

Her dad showed up with baby supplies, which came from the woman with whom he was having an affair. Funnily enough, a colleague was telling me about someone she knew who had a baby not knowing she was pregnant and we realized we were talking about the same person. It was her neighbour. 

• Love 3