Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

If Grangie has a breast reduction, where will she store her phone/cigs/lighter/keys/air fryer/microwave....

Maybe she’ll get a Kardashian ass....

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)

Cute top Angela's almost wearing.   And she's dressed just like the assistant.   I guess the assistant is showing the doc's skills?   

You know if Angie loses weight, she'll get a boob enhancement and lift rivaling the Swiss alps. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

Cute top Angela's almost wearing.   And she's dressed just like the assistant.   I guess the assistant is showing the doc's skills?   

I don’t know what part of that is professional dress for a medical office.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I wonder how long it will be until Grangie puts all the weight back on plus 50?

She has Mama June's trashy manager and I can see her going the Mama June route and gaining it back

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Hello!  This Friday, will have a full two weeks after doses.  We may even go to a restaurant!

My husband and I had breakfast at our favorite diner this week. I forgot how delicious diner coffee is! 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Nothing on except for the news at 6 pm here. Enough of the crap happening in my province, so I'm visiting Snark City where it's many to one.

Hometown Takeover is on HGTV.  It is Wetumpka, a little town in Alabama.  I have a friend who ended up there, and she is into all things pretty and is very civic minded.  I may switch over and see if I see her in this episode.   She has been bugging me about it for months.

I am so disappointed that Angela is not going to Dr Proctor in Atlanta for her WLS

• Love 6
(edited)

My guess is anything to get the doctor's office and professional skills on TV.  

Tiff has gained a ton!   Not just the Covid-19, more like the Covid 40 or 50.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3