Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

I am hanging by a thread.  The 90 day flagship series has not been off my screen but five minutes.  Now before I’ve had time to recover from that tedium TLC is shoving the same passel of inbred idiots down my throat.  As if that isn’t enough they’ve brought back some of the more repellent specimens from previous seasons.

I’m about ready to bail.  I’m not sure even the excellent snark can keep me here.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Angela already looks way older than her age, who is she kidding? She is 7 years older than me and looks like she could be my mother.

Her face may look even older after the surgery

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I'm surprised Angela isn't going to Dr. Now to get the surgery.

I'm wondering if she is. Is he in CA? That's where she said she was going. Why on earth would she need to leave GA to get a gastric sleeve?

• Useful 3
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

The Australian weird sisters already tried their shtick on Botched.

Ugh. Why do people so desperately want to be famous? I hate even hearing my name during an all-hands meeting at work.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Mac and cheese in a bread bowl.  Geeze, that's not on the diet Panera

I love carbs, but that is too much of a good thing. That said, I would kill for a bowl of Autumn Squash Soup right now.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Right after Angela's whine about liquid diets, I'm getting Panera Bread commercials.  Followed by Ketchup, and Domino's commercials.  

I got Panera and a (what i thought was) dildo - it was mustard - what kind?  i have no idea

2 minutes ago, DragonFlyzz said:

I am hanging by a thread.  The 90 day flagship series has not been off my screen but five minutes.  Now before I’ve had time to recover from that tedium TLC is shoving the same passel of inbred idiots down my throat.  As if that isn’t enough they’ve brought back some of the more repellent specimens from previous seasons.

I’m about ready to bail.  I’m not sure even the excellent snark can keep me here.

Hold on @dragonflyzz we can do it.

Edited by Angry Moldovan
1 minute ago, renatae said:

I'm wondering if she is. Is he in CA? That's where she said she was going. Why on earth would she need to leave GA to get a gastric sleeve?

Dr. Now is in Houston, TX

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

You know when she loses weight, her body is going to saggy and wrinkly.

5 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"I have to stop eating solid foods AND be on a liquid diet."

Well, duh!

5 minutes ago, Boston said:

Watching again.. Angela said she weighed 273 lbs?  most of it is CAKE  (BUT HOLY SHIT)

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Michael has a problem with Grangie’s weight loss surgery because it might make her live longer.

3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

She has to be over 300

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
8 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Angela already looks way older than her age, who is she kidding? She is 7 years older than me and looks like she could be my mother.

She's about 15 years younger than me, and I look lots better if I do say so myself.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Michael has a problem with Grangie’s weight loss surgery because it might make her live longer.

See, I think he fears she'll croak on the table and he'll never get to the USA!

3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

She has to be over 300

Really? I weigh considerably less than 300 and my doctor suggested it! 

5 minutes ago, Twopper said:

For a minute I thought you meant the aliens in the UFO, in which case I would say they were hunting in  the Northwest.

The House Hunter couple had been at law school in Tuscaloosa, and they were looking for a house in Montgomery after he got a job at the State House.  

I think I remember that couple! 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Angela’s jewelry looks like she wears it all the time and hasn’t cleaned it since she got it out of the pawn shop.

I will ring shame that woman forever!  So tacky. Ick.

In reality, Angie is paying for the surgery, not asking Michael for anything and in fact he does not even have to attend the surgery or help her afterwards, she can do whatever she wants whenever she wants, he is thousands of miles away and has no dime in her dollar, this is how their marriage will be if he should ever step foot in the US so why would he even bother disagreeing with her choices?  

Angie mentioned that she has to fly somewhere to have the surgery, who will watch all of those random kids?  

At least we will not see her in paper panties in a Sonobello add.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Remember, we can only go downhill from here. We were so easily shocked once. I screenshotted my post from 2019 as proof!

Screen Shot 2020-01-02 at 12.22.22 PM.png

Ha ha ha! Busted. I still won’t watch a Grangela cooch segment though.

• LOL 3
16 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I keep getting ads for bullets that look like vibrators. Why?

Me too but I didn’t think it was a vibrator.  It looked like a bullet.  They also showed a shoe and some type of emergency food in a bucket.

C7B42821-410F-49CC-891A-C8E111321331.jpeg

Edited by Emmeline
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Angie mentioned that she has to fly somewhere to have the surgery, who will watch all of those random kids?  

At least we will not see her in paper panties in a Sonobello add.

Skyla?

• Love 1