Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, hula-la said:

I full on cackled. My neighbours must be wondering what is happening in my place! 

When my son was living at home we'd watch things like Ninja Warrior (the Japanese one) or the American Idol audition shows and SCREAM with laughter. We always said "Thank GOD we don't live in an apartment!"  

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)

Does (what's her name from MD) think that COLD SHOULDER look .. looks good on an overweight woman - the arms, the boobs.. ayyyy..oyy.. TIFFANY.. how could i forget.. omg.  thank god i wasn't such a doormat, pushover at her age.

Edited by Boston
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

Anyone believe Tiffani didn’t know she was pregnant?

There is a slight possibility. But you'd think her mom would notice or she would feel that her body wasn't quite right. Maybe just denial.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

"My name is Tiffany. I'm 29 from Frederick, Maryland, and Ronald has a gambling problem. And these are my shoulders.”

There you go. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 3
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

HOW DID SHE NOT KNOW SHE WAS PREGNANT? Oh, nvm.

I knew someone who didn’t know she was pregnant until she went into labour. That was also how her family found out her dad was having an affair (not with her, with someone else). 

• Love 2
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Tiffany has the best makeup of most of the folks on this show.

Isn't she a make up artist?   

I wish she earned enough from this show to get bigger tops, hopefully not cold shoulder ones.     What a crock, there's no way that ultrasound was of a few weeks fetus, and Tiff. was bigger all along than she admitted.   They really play with the timelines, and the lies on this show. 

Ten months ago the CR-1 application, I wonder how long ago this was?  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Does she wear the cold shoulder tops because her shoulders will no longer fit in regular tops?  Seriously, that yellow top is looking strained!

I don’t think she knows they make shirts that come with sleeves!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

"My name is Tiffany. I'm 29 from Frederick, Maryland, and Ronald has a gambling problem."

"and i have no self=worth"

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Angela was carrying a large purse.  Who would go into a doctors appt with cigarettes in your bra.  The weight loss surgery seems minor compared to the skin removal surgery.  On a tummy tuck they sometimes make an incision around your entire mid section.  She will need much more than that.  Can you imagine the number of stitches, YIKES!

Edited by Emmeline
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4