Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

It's been a while since I've watched House Hunters,

I know some people who were on it.  He was an atty and she had one year left of law school. they had a very small wedding last summer and are planning a big reception in late August.

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Nutalie is hoping that Mike walks through the door of the shop and the crystals cleanse him of his alien visitor though

I think she would really prefer him to be abducted by a UFO

• Love 4
Just now, Leilani said:

Note to Sharp, these Russian women are boring as hell. We need Nigerians and Muslims and fat men taking showers with someones' dad with a bucket in South East Asia. 

And various rats and other creatures.

• Love 5

Mike belongs on the cover of a paper towel or a can of corn, he is boring as hell as an alien worshipping married man to a clenched jawed psycho.

Edited by Leilani
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I’d rather die a happy spinster with 40 cats and never feeling the touch of a man than get down on my knee to propose to a man.

What did I miss???????   Something happened?

• LOL 1
39 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

We support the arts Pepper...

Thanks to all of you who clicked! I really appreciate you all! 

9 minutes ago, Leilani said:

Never fear guys, there is a new 90 DAY: KITCHEN where the couples will cook meals, this is not a joke. It's starts in a week or two.  I posted it in the other forum.

Oh dear god. Imagine what culinary delights await us. 

7 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

@Trackdawg, STAHP. My retinas are seared. 

3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

If we needed confirmation this lady is a quack, she thinks Mike & Natalie are full of love.

She was well coached by production. 

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I love hematite but it breaks very easily

I suspected that would be the case. I love hematite too, I have a nice polished piece that a friend gave me. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

I know some people who were on it.  He was an atty and she had one year left of law school. they had a very small wedding last summer and are planning a big reception in late August.

I also met someone who was on the Int’l version. She didn’t own the house, a middle aged couple did. I guess her younger self made for better tv. 

Also, sorry for giving you the big notification (I am so Canadian). 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

No, Mike, your mom is not a strong woman, she's a nasty, sneaky woman. If I was Natalie, I would give her a wide berth. I don't think staying with her will be marriage building in the least.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Did Natalie say they are married 6 months?   So, they didn't break up right away.

oh crap,  it has only been a week and I had forgotten how she talks with clenched teeth.  She also does weird head tossing in her interviews.  

Have I mentioned I cannot stand these people.

This is so boring.  Is it midnight yet?

Yikes, giant cat eyes just showed up in a notification. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I think she would really prefer him to be abducted by a UFO

Where were they hunting? 

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Guys is it just me or is this soooo bloody boring??

How am I going to last the next X amount of weeks?

An hour and twenty minutes in, and maybe 10 minutes of new footage.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Thanks to all of you who clicked! I really appreciate you all! 

Oh dear god. Imagine what culinary delights await us. 

@Trackdawg, STAHP. My retinas are seared. 

She was well coached by production. 

I suspected that would be the case. I love hematite too, I have a nice polished piece that a friend gave me. 

I used to buy one of those rings every few months. They are only around five bucks but I got sick of replacing it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

@Baltimore Betty I always thought your pic was a ginger the cat. The more you know

It is, that was my first Cornish Rex Prince William, he passed away a few years ago...he was warming himself on top of the crock pot, had to snap a pic before I shoo'd him off.  

I have no idea what you were looking at other than the cat photo...the other photos are on my Only Fans, lol!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1