Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Guys is it just me or is this soooo bloody boring??

How am I going to last the next X amount of weeks?

This season is really bad. We need new people. 

• Love 5

Here is my theory: this Extreme Sisters show is a gateway for TLC to eventually put bestiality in prime time. Today it’s sisters being incestuous, next year we’ll see a Labrador splitting rent and having FWB hook ups with some moderately illiterate human from [state redacted].

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

In case you are missing the Oscars, right now on stage is an entitled actor who received a swag bag worth $205K just for showing up lecturing the viewers about helping the needy.

Waiting to see if that girl from the Borat movie wins for best supporting actress. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I thought that Natalie and Mike split less than 6 months in to their marriage.

She thinks Mike not wearing a "vedding bend" is not good for their future and that Mike is not committed to their committed relationship? 

Shop girl says she sees the love between the two of them?

Natalie thinks that store is where people get vedding bends?

“Vedding bends”.   I can’t stop laughing.   Maybe if she opened that mouth a bit, we could understand her.  Hope she can open it enough to stick a toothbrush in. Or anything else.  Lol.  ( don’t think dirty now). Lol.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Angela already looks way older than her age, who is she kidding? She is 7 years older than me and looks like she could be my mother.

You know when she loses weight, her body is going to saggy and wrinkly.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Where were they hunting? 

For a minute I thought you meant the aliens in the UFO, in which case I would say they were hunting in  the Northwest.

The House Hunter couple had been at law school in Tuscaloosa, and they were looking for a house in Montgomery after he got a job at the State House.  

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ewwwww hand in a glove WTF?!?!? Transitioning? You aren’t trans Ange.

I don’t think you lose internal vadge weight. She’s going to need more surgery for her cave to fit like a glove

1 minute ago, Mr. Miner said:

Her vagine like sleeve of wizard!

A yawning donkey

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm getting ads for Christmas decorations from some Scandinavian place. 

I get no ads at all and now I am feeling left out. I guess my ad blocker is doing what it's supposed to

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Uh. Ew. I did not need to hear that, Angela.

Remember, we can only go downhill from here. We were so easily shocked once. I screenshotted my post from 2019 as proof!

Screen Shot 2020-01-02 at 12.22.22 PM.png

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4

Right after Angela's whine about liquid diets, I'm getting Panera Bread commercials.  Followed by Ketchup, and Domino's commercials.   Then DQ ice cream commercials.   I hope Angie saw everyone of them.   

Andrei and Chuck, this should be hysterical. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

“Vedding bends”.   I can’t stop laughing.   Maybe if she opened that mouth a bit, we could understand her.  Hope she can open it enough to stick a toothbrush in. Or anything else.  Lol.  ( don’t think dirty now). Lol.

Despite her IQ of 110, Natalie has been really dumb about rings.  She kept the low-budget engagement ring, bought herself a $3 ring and now paid $10 for his & her vedding bends.  She should have emotionally blackmailed Mike for an expensive wedding ring that she could sell once she ditched him. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3