Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I’m going to switch to Oscars...best makeup and hairstyle......more interesting.

Haven't seen a movie in almost 2 years,, unless you mean Netflix

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Father Brandon is a dick. In case you weren’t paying attention.

"Brandon is more submissive to her whims". Translation: He sometimes does what his wife wants. 

Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

He always has raging just bubbling under the surface of ruddy face

He really is just a ticking time bomb. I expect him to stroke out every week. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

The coven and andreiii are really posting nudes only OnlyFans?  Really?  Who does that?

P.S., I only head about OnlyFans last week, and I thought they were saying Oly Fans.....growing up in the seattle area, Oly was a type of pretty popular beer back in the day.  

Spoiler

Libby had a photo of her leg up and a tampon string hanging. The rest of the coven were showing things only you, your spouse and your gyno should see.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Did I just hear that woman tell Michael to learn how to change a diaper because his will be here soon?!

Also, that giant profile photo that comes up when a comment is posted is really pissing me off...someone make it stop, please.

from you lips to God's ears

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

LOL, hasn’t Michael’s family figured out Angela calls all the shots in this relationship?

and oh look, we’re pretending Angela is actually paying for the surgery. Sure. 

• Love 4

Does anyone in Mikael's family know how to add up how old Angela is?   That dried up raisin of a uterus hasn't seen an egg in years.  

How many more years of this lame storyline?   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Angela cain’t tote a baby family Mykull. 

This Angela getting pregnant trope is just the most ridiculous thing ever, 54 is game over.  Seriously, that subject is done, done, done...she is not having a baby!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Hello, Angela is not having any kids! Why are these people pretending that 54 year old women have babies on the regular? And how is Mykull going to impregnate her from Nigeria? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Awww, poor Michael will never have kids. Well, not with Angela.

Two years tops. Once he gets here he'll accidentally have sex in the bathroom at the barbershop with some floozie, Ang will get enraged and throw him out, and bingo. He'll get a quickie divorce and find a nice premenopausal woman to procreate with.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

This poor dolt still thinks that Grangela is going to give him a baby?

Angela herself said she doesn't want a kid. Mike is for her golden years first as her maid and sex slave. Next just to wipe her ass.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

This is a new low for boring. They need new people, the honey pot is empty. There’s nothing left

SOOOO boring.. i'm going to look for something else.. like Life Below Zero (love that.. and love Alaska ever since I hiked and camped there).  or maybe Two and a Half Men

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I've peeled the occasional Long English that was starting to mold.

I thought you were talking about that British guy from 90 days for a minute... 

• LOL 6
29 minutes ago, Boston said:

TV has made her head so big.  I'm a little older than her and i can show you a picture.  Stupid fat-ass bitch  (heading to confession)

There’s still confession?  It’s been awhile .. a long while.

Just now, Silver Bells said:

There’s still confession?  It’s been awhile .. a long while.

The last confession i was at was FACE-TO-FACE.. wanna know how to scare the shit out of a kid?!  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1