Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Wait, I thought we were done with these dorks for awhile, Brandon and Julia.

Wish we were, really don’t want more of them or Jovi and Yara right now

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Winter de La Familia Chantel also visited a reality-show surgeon in Atlanta.  

Thanks, I knew I had seen someone else have a  consultation with Proctor, and it was driving me crazy. 

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I am getting highlights in my hair on Wednesday, I have not had it colored since a year ago when the pandemic started. My hair has not been my natural color since summer of my Senior year in high school when I put SUN IN in my hair (remember that stuff?). 😂 

That was the one advantage to my half gray hair, I learned to color it at home years ago, so during the shutdown, I had to go six months between cuts, but I could do my own color.      

I had a roommate in college who used Sun In, and it made the top hair really brassy blonde, and underneath it was still her darker blonde.   It looked like she was wearing a cheap blonde wig on top of her dark blonde hair.  

Dr. Proctor not only did two seasons of Family by the Ton (or something like that) with two different families, but also was the doctor on 1,000 Lb. Sisters about the Slattons (he transferred them to another doctor closer to home), and the Chantal people. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I am getting highlights in my hair on Wednesday, I have not had it colored since a year ago when the pandemic started. My hair has not been my natural color since summer of my Senior year in high school when I put SUN IN in my hair (remember that stuff?). 😂 

I went for a full head of highlights, root touch and a cut a week ago.  I had not been there since August 2020.  I did touch it up myself during the months between.  My hair was the longest it’s been since I was in my 20’s.  I had a couple inches cut but left it long.  Sorry to go on about it but the show is really boring!

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I haven’t seen Andreis junk, is it anything to write home about?

In the "sexy" pic I saw of him he had pillows blocking his crotch area. He was the only one in that family I was interested in seeing. :) I would never pay for it

Spoiler

saw it on Reddit

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Wait, I thought we were done with these dorks for awhile, Brandon and Julia.

They are the gift that keeps on giving. Even as we scream "No, please, you shouldn't have!"

4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

They're going on a vacation. Swingers' Cruise?

Never too soon to start exploring the sexual possibilities

3 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Enjoy! I finally got a haircut last weekend and it was glorious. 

I'm fully vaxxed and expect to get my hair cut soon. I can't even imagine how I'll feel. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

This is so fake. “We’re flying to Vegas but first our parents will pretend they don’t know and they’ll ask us to muck stables.”

gee, Betty...are you sad he’s no longer your puppet?

• Love 6

The coven and andreiii are really posting nudes only OnlyFans?  Really?  Who does that?

P.S., I only heard about OnlyFans last week, and I thought they were saying Oly Fans.....growing up in the seattle area, Oly  (Olympia) was a type of pretty popular beer back in the day.  

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

In the "sexy" pic I saw of him he had pillows blocking his crotch area. He was the only one in that family I was interested in seeing. :) I would never pay for it

Hide contents

saw it on Reddit

So does his peen justify his cockiness or is he a Coltee size?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Boston said:

My dad always told me if you liked steak you wouldn't have to put anything on it.. I beg to disagree.. years ago i would dip steak in Worcestershire sauce

I love Worcestershire sauce! Can’t pronounce it, but I love it!

• Love 2

Betty warns Julia not to be sucked back into the glamour of Las Vegas showgirl life, but reminds Julia that her place is on the hoarder farm because the end of the world is near.  Betty can't hide that she thinks Julia is a prostitute.

• Love 5