Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

I don’t know what look she’s going for...it’s very Private Benjamin during the wedding

That was a good movie.  I’ve been watching some older ones lately.  I’ll have to look for that.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Pillow Talk is finally back! And there's Kenny & Armando! I like this couple, even though Kenny is kind of a diva sometimes.

On TLC not Discovery Plus?! Yay!

• Love 9

A lot of women do like seeing a ring on a dude's hand - that way they can say bye bye and not put up with a bunch of lies if he forgets he is married. Some jobs you can't wear a ring, but you can do so after work.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, TazDevil said:
13 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I, for one, don’t really need to go on Grangie’s weight loss journey. Wonder what her eating plan is.

I only want to see weight loss journeys that involve Dr. Now

Why does she have to go to California for the surgery? Dr. Proctor, who did one of the Slaton sister’s weight loss surgery, is right in Georgia. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Leilani said:

Single Life is much better then this regurgitated snooze fest.

Method to their madness, put all the good stuff on Discovery Plus so they make money on the app.  Leave the boring things on TLC.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

With Michael and Natalie....no sympathy for either.  Both were well aware of the fiasco of a marriage.  Stop insulting me.....go away....no interest.  Not even as interesting as Angela and her obesity struggle. 

• Love 8

Natalie still sounds like she's storing stuffing for next Thanksgiving in her cheeks.  How is she an actress with this clenched jaw.

Oh joy the gigantic notfications still havent' been fixed.

Edited by Leilani
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

I would love a week in a hotel.

Oh me too. I wouldn't do anything different than what I'm doing now--lying around, complaining, and watching Netflix. But I wouldn't have to clean or do dishes. Totally worth it. 

I have a hazy plan to renovate my bathroom sometime this fall. I would cheerfully stay in a hotel while its happening. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I'd be hurt, angry and beyond embarrassed that my fiance bailed on the wedding day.

That happened to a lady lawyer I know.  It wasn't the day of the wedding, but the groom bailed just days for the wedding.

This happened to my mother's friend who later became a lawyer.  He just didn't show up at the church.   She lived to 100, but she was still talking about being jilted 75 years after it happened.  I was interviewed for an article about her career after she died, and I did not mention it. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Leilani said:

In the early days Michael called her Miss America, now he calls her Baby Jane.

He’s a DUD and she’s a wannabe actress.  She’s so talented.

6 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Watching Michael and Natalie makes me ill:(

Me either.  She thinks she’s sooo sexy.  Does she have a speech impediment?  Why does she talk thru her teeth?  Open your mouth bitch.

• Love 1
Just now, LucyEth said:

Method to their madness, put all the good stuff on Discovery Plus so they make money on the app.  Leave the boring things on TLC.  

You forgot the air quotes around "good stuff".  There's a new topic in the Spinoffs thread for "Foody Call".  They're just coming up with crazy shit now to see what people's actual limits for crap tv are!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Why does she have to go to California for the surgery? Dr. Proctor, who did one of the Slaton sister’s weight loss surgery, is right in Georgia. 

I want Dr Now. Grangie has made some shady promo deal in Cali, I’m sure of it

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Winter de La Familia Chantel also visited a reality-show surgeon in Atlanta.  But, Angela has the same agent as Mama June, and she is using the same network, I believe.

May we never see her on Sonobello commercials.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Mike's face is looking really red on my screen.

He looks like he is one double cheeseburger away from a heart attack. He does not look ruddy and windblown and sun kissed. He looks red faced and sweaty and breathless. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Not watching yet but reading the snark it looks like I am not missing too much

I am soooo bored I am flipping between this and Cadet Kelly on Disney.

No lie. It's pathetic. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Silver Bells said:

He’s a DUD and she’s a wannabe actress.  She’s so talented.

Me either.  She thinks she’s sooo sexy.  Does she have a speech impediment?  Why does she talk thru her teeth?  Open your mouth bitch.

TV has made her head so big.  I'm a little older than her and i can show you a picture.  Stupid fat-ass bitch  (heading to confession)

• LOL 2
  • Love 1