Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

I am getting highlights in my hair on Wednesday, I have not had it colored since a year ago when the pandemic started. My hair has not been my natural color since summer of my Senior year in high school when I put SUN IN in my hair (remember that stuff?). 😂 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
Just now, Arynm said:

How can they have Mike and Natalie on, they don't even seem to like each other.

It is so uncomfortable to even watch them.  Every scene with them is so awkward.

• Love 5
Just now, Doublemint said:

OK - the Heinz commercial with the kid eating a burger in the car oozing all over the place,  no - not in my car..

It makes me crave a juicy pub burger so much. Our local pub never reopened after the shut down last year. 

• Love 1

I miss the days of  jiggy jiggy and Nicole physically abusing Azan until he got away from her by walking up a flight of stairs.  Bring back the fun people, the crew they have this season are boring.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I am getting highlights in my hair on Wednesday, I have not had it colored since a year ago when the pandemic started. My hair has not been my natural color since summer of my Senior year in high school when I put SUN IN in my hair (remember that stuff?). 😂 

I got highlights (I have brown hair (a little gray) but got the blonde highlights.. It LIFTS YOU UP.. Physcially and emotionally.  I love mine.  Good luck.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Great Angry Moldovan and his vagina wife. Yay!

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

What happened to Andrei’s trucker dreams?

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Just in case you needed more Coven, Brother Numbskull and Father Money Bags.

2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Bam Bam and Pebbles time.

giphy.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

So basically we’re in for two hours of rehashed crap. And it’s the season premiere of Air Disasters, dammit.

Libby you were already married with a kid. Call off the wedding my ample yet still smaller than Angela’s ass...

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Elizabeth's right eyebrow is really wacky.

That happened to me once when the botox went wrong. They fixed it fast but I looked like Spock for a couple days.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, hula-la said:

It makes me crave a juicy pub burger so much. Our local pub never reopened after the shut down last year. 

I like to dip a little steak in ketchup (Heinz).. don't JUDGE ME.. lol.  I need to add ketchup to my shopping list for tomorrow

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

How in the hey did Andrei get a real estate license?  It’s not easy. I did it on a whim and it’s difficult. You must complete and pass state class and test, PLUS national exam!  He MUST have some smarts we haven’t seen. I’ll withhold further comment.  I’m shocked he got that license, if it’s true.  

• Love 5
Just now, Boston said:

I like to dip a little steak in ketchup (Heinz).. don't JUDGE ME.. lol.  I need to add ketchup to my shopping list for tomorrow

I heard about a potential shortage so get the big bottle (I’ve only seen it in stock, though)

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Boston said:

I got highlights (I have brown hair (a little gray) but got the blonde highlights.. It LIFTS YOU UP.. Physcially and emotionally.  I love mine.  Good luck.

OK - I gave up my highlights and long hair to go natural , salt & pepper and I love it, 14months in and STILL have a lot of blond  left. Grrrrrr.

• Love 3

In addition to all the people on the show I cannot stand, I see the gigantic notifications are still with us.  I have enough trouble watching and typing without them bouncing in my face.

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I'd be hurt, angry and beyond embarrassed that my fiance bailed on the wedding day.

Problem on this show is no one is ever embarrassed. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Leilani said:

I miss the days of  jiggy jiggy and Nicole physically abusing Azan until he got away from her by walking up a flight of stairs.  Bring back the fun people, the crew they have this season are boring

💀💀💀

• Love 3