Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Can I put in a shameless plug for my Moldovan friend's dad's artwork? He was an artist in Moldova but since he's been here in the US he's has to work three jobs just to keep food on the table. My darling friend has encouraged him to pick up a brush again, helped him set up a website and is helping him sell his work. Its done wonders for him and his artwork is beautiful. Take a look! 

https://certanartwork.mystrikingly.com

I know I should put it in Small Talk, I'm relying on your collective good nature and kind indulgence!

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

OK - I gave up my highlights and long hair to go natural , salt & pepper and I love it, 14months in and STILL have a lot of blond  left. Grrrrrr.

If my hair was salt and pepper I would love it.. but i have the dirty-water brown and just a little gray.  It takes work if i want to look like a normal person of my age.  I know SO many women who have gone snow white and they look amazing..  Me.. not so much white.. could be a good thing.. My grandmother died without a gray hair in her head.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Boston said:

I like to dip a little steak in ketchup (Heinz).. don't JUDGE ME.. lol.  I need to add ketchup to my shopping list for tomorrow

Me too - love to dip steak in ketchup.  The show's so compelling we're discussing food & hair.

• LOL 6
2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Oh get off your high horse Becky!

oh, a different Becky.  For a minute you had me thinking Rebecca and Zied were back.  I am so behind, but we have nearly finished dinner.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Can I put in a shameless plug for my Moldovan friend's dad's artwork? He was an artist in Moldova but since he's been here in the US he's has to work three jobs just to keep food on the table. My darling friend has encouraged him to pick up a brush again, helped him set up a website and is helping him sell his work. Its done wonders for him and his artwork is beautiful. Take a look! 

Beautiful! I love, love, the flowers!

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, greekmom said:

So if they got married in April this would be October right?

Splitsville right after the wedding .. I think anyhow.  She moved to Seattle, then Florida.  She probably wants a Sugar Daddy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I know I should put it in Small Talk, I'm relying on your collective good nature and kind indulgence!

We support the arts Pepper...

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Boston said:

If my hair was salt and pepper I would love it..

I know you’re not supposed to but I spent over an hour plucking out grays this morning because I decided to flat iron my hair today.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I'm backing off my feedback thingies so I don't hammer people with notificiations.

YES - great advice.   Let's stop notifications, it's too bad, but maybe it'll send a message?

• Love 2
Just now, Leilani said:

This 'house flipping' dream of Andrei is a farce, the whole family spend their days taking nudes for their Only Fans. 

I’m stunned people want to see them nude and pay for the privilege 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
Just now, For Cereals said:

I know you’re not supposed to but I spent over an hour plucking out grays this morning because I decided to flat iron my hair today.

My grays are only above my ears .. i pluck those near my face.. then i use LOREAL Magic Root Cover Up.. it really works.. ARE WE STILL ON 90 DAY FIANCEE???

• LOL 4
14 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I am getting highlights in my hair on Wednesday, I have not had it colored since a year ago when the pandemic started. My hair has not been my natural color since summer of my Senior year in high school when I put SUN IN in my hair (remember that stuff?). 😂 

Enjoy! I finally got a haircut last weekend and it was glorious. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Me too - love to dip steak in ketchup.  The show's so compelling we're discussing food & hair.

One time during My 600 Pound Life we had a lively discussion about peeling cucumbers! Whether or not they should be peeled, peeling methodology, and what kinds of cucumbers we liked best. 

2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Beautiful! I love, love, the flowers!

Aren't they lovely? I love the poppies!

1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

I think I might have mixed her up with the other sister Jen, she hates Andrei too.

They're the "I hate Andrei Club". they must be thinking that since the family Chantel got a show because they all hated Pedro, they might have a shot. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

When we grill at home I put a bunch of Lawry's seasoning salt on mine. 🤤

My dad always told me if you liked steak you wouldn't have to put anything on it.. I beg to disagree.. years ago i would dip steak in Worcestershire sauce

• Love 5