Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Kalani's another margarine tub, with cleavage.

1 minute ago, Leilani said:

Is Kalani Mormon, Is showing 2/3rd of your boobs allowed..aren't they supposed to be in special undergarments?

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

At first I thought you were naming Kalani’s breasts.

1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

He's gonna have to do a lot of ride sharing to get 365,000 dollars

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Kalani's another margarine tub, with cleavage.

I shamefully admit I watch the Honey Boo Boo/Mama June show and they showed the family in Florida in bathing suits. I saw more lumps, bumps, and rolls than I need to see in a lifetime (and I am no slim jim myself). I do give them credit for enjoying life no matter your size but for the love of god they were all wearing 2 piece bathing suits.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 3

$362K. Of COURSE you can afford that! 🙄🙄🙄

It's been a while since I've watched House Hunters, but it always seemed like the couples who had the least lucrative jobs had the most cash to spend on a home. "My husband trains turtles to do 5ks and I am a part time cucumber peeler."

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

All he has to do is make to Mexico, no visa needed

I just asked the hubs the same thing.  Why do they need the visa when the Mexicans are walking over and getting money besides?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Leilani said:

Is Kalani Mormon, Is showing 2/3rd of your boobs allowed..aren't they supposed to be in special undergarments?

Kalani left the church years ago, I believe she said that only the mother is still in the church.  

PT is at 10:12 to 11:00 Central tonight.    I'm glad someone mentioned it's on, I would have missed it.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Why is Pillow talk on at 11? Stop trying to ram these other stupid shows down our throats. It isn’t happening

I was wondering if it was the real Pillow Talk.. or just Discovery+ bs

• Useful 1
3 minutes ago, Leilani said:

I think only the real hard core Mormons wear them. I mean, look at all those Mormon pros on "Dancing With the Stars". Those skimpy costumes would not accommodate the sacred garments! 

2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

$362K. Of COURSE you can afford that! 🙄🙄🙄

They'll take two, so the boys can have their own space. 

• Love 2
Just now, mmecorday said:

It's been a while since I've watched House Hunters, but it always seemed like the couples who had the least lucrative jobs had the most cash to spend on a home. "My husband trains turtles to do 5ks and I am a part time cucumber peeler."

I just laughed out loud at that!  It is so true!! Local theater people with a $400,000 blows my mind!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I can’t stay up til 11pm. What are they showing at 10?

The Extreme Sisters crap-fest.

I'll watch Pillow Talk on the dvr later.  Can't stay up that late tonight.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I shamefully admit I watch the Honey Boo Show and they showed the family in Florida in bathing suits. I saw more lumps, bumps, and rolls than I need to see in a lifetime (and I am no slim jim myself). I do give them credit for enjoying life no matter your size but for the love of god they were all wearing 2 piece bathing suits.

No slim jim myself right now.. but i have to say.. it is annoying seeing your big avatar face on my whole screen.. CAN SOMEONE FIX THIS?? .. just busting you cause you were the last one to come up.

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I shamefully admit I watch the Honey Boo Show and they showed the family in Florida in bathing suits. I saw more lumps, bumps, and rolls than I need to see in a lifetime (and I am no slim jim myself). I do give them credit for enjoying life no matter your size but for the love of god they were all wearing 2 piece bathing suits.

When I was 20 and a bit of a surfer chic, I always wore a one piece when not in a wetsuit. The confidence is amazing to show off the fat rolls and cellulite

• Useful 1
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

I just laughed out loud at that!  It is so true!! Local theater people with a $400,000 blows my mind!

I see a ton of that too!  It's uncanny.  I swear people have a secret money source no one's hipped me to.

I thought that Natalie and Mike split less than 6 months in to their marriage.

She thinks Mike not wearing a "vedding bend" is not good for their future and that Mike is not committed to their committed relationship? 

Shop girl says she sees the love between the two of them?

Natalie thinks that store is where people get vedding bends?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1