Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Why does she have to go to CA?  I’m sure there are bariatric surgeons in GA.

Dr. Procter could do her weight loss surgery.  He likes to be on TV!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 4/18/2021 at 10:00 PM, FrancescaFiore said:

I know this is the wrong show forum, but I'm just not ready to commit to joining the Sister Wives one. Kody fully just recited the Q oath (WWG1WGA) and now I have so many questions. 

He has been using that expression for the last few seasons.

I am not sure about this version of the show.  I think I hate everyone that I remember except maybe Yara and Julia.

I am already behind.  As I removed a shepherd's pie from the stove, our son called,  As soon as he hung up the neighbor ran over with some cream cheese that I had asked her to pick up for us.  I think the tv is still set on Downton Abby which I was re-watching.

• Love 4
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Oh you betcha it’s a promo deal if she gets the name on our screens at least 50 times

MeMaw has a problem.. first one is talking about fat surgery in front of those so-cute grandchildren

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

So now we acknowledge the friends with the baby who made them Godparents???  This is like Bizarro-world and completely different than how they JUST WERE on the show that ended LAST WEEK!!!

• Useful 3
  • Love 9

Was Michaels mom yelling “send her back”?  What a horrible person, she is a person not some piece of crap you bought that you don’t like.  

Edited by LucyEth
  • Love 6
18 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Hey peeps. 

So I guess we are doing this?? Not sure how excited I am about HEA. Just a bunch of recycles. I am here for the snark.

Same. I am not excited about Angela at all. 

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:
  Reveal spoiler

So rumours has it they are Splitsville and she’s down in Florida

I heard that too.  More millionaires there.  She’ll put it on them.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Useful 1
Just now, Frozendiva said:

I'd be hurt, angry and beyond embarrassed that my fiance bailed on the wedding day.

That happened to a lady lawyer I know.  It wasn't the day of the wedding, but the groom bailed just days for the wedding.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

So now they are trying to paint these people in a good light like we forgot all the shitty things they did in the prior seasons? I see you TLC.

And by "the prior seasons" you mean LAST WEEK. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 7