Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Did Natalie gain 30 pounds in 90 days eating the great American diet? I know our food is said to be infused with corn syrup snd extra sugar and genetically modified everything compared to the rest of the world and even compared to ourselves 30 years ago and 2 out of 3 Americans are overweight, but dayummm... is it in the air here? She has been here like a minute! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, CraftyHazel said:

I’d hate to be behind Rebecca if she sneezes...those buttons are going to go flying like popcorn kernels in an open fire pit!

They're gonna shoot off like bullets.  People could get killed.

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

THIS IS HER FOURTH FUCKING WEDDING! Sorry, I can’t stand this nonsense.

I cannot imagine going to my mother's fourth wedding.  

I have a disconnected feeling every time I see someone with tats in formal wear.   I do like the dress--  or I would if it fit without the corset.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Luckylondon said:

Did Natalie gain 30 pounds in 90 days eating the great American diet? I know our food is said to be infused with corn syrup snd extra sugar and genetically modified everything compared to the rest of the world and even compared to ourselves 30 years ago and 2 out of 3 Americans are overweight, but dayummm... is it in the air here? She has been here like a minute! 

Yes, it’s in the air....that’s what I’m going to tell my doctor next visit.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
Just now, Silver Bells said:

I’m so happy Rebeccas son in law got dressed up for the wedding.  Where is her bouquet?

Does she have the requisite something new, something borrowed, something blue?     inquiring minds want to know.

We are still considering a family reunion at that place.

• Love 2