Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, greekmom said:

Didn't she have a plane ticket or whatnot?

Good point.  She should be heading back to the airport for her flight that she was going to stay in Seattle the night before to catch.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Is Seeking Sister Wife good trash? This is ending and Love After Lockup is done.

I may bail on this season, but there are two families that seem to be competing to be the first polygamist family  on this show.  I want to punch every one on that show. 

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I know Hazel doesn’t look malnourished anymore but she’s not as pretty. Can’t put my finger on it

She did look nice in her dress though. 

• Love 6
Just now, jaybird2 said:

help!!!!!!!!!!!  spectrum has done it again.......it's frozen

tell me whats going on please

Mike is making an impassioned plea for Natalie to stay, because her border is closed and he is stuck with her so he will go ahead and marry her...because he has to. It's all very romantic

• LOL 4
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, jaybird2 said:

help!!!!!!!!!!!  spectrum has done it again.......it's frozen

tell me whats going on please

Mike is being a douche and wants to see if he can extend the 90 days due to the pandemic.

Then cut to segment of Rebecca trying on her dress  before commercial break

• Love 7
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

What’s the real timeline for this because Natalie’s face looks fuller.  It could be swollen from tears...

I want to know as well. I think TLC is doing us a dirty.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

He didn't want her to leave?  He thought she'd just hang out and clean/cook/fuck him for bit until she had to fly home?

He just wants a warm body to have a meal with and sleep with, I have said this before but he needs to find a plain low maintenance local woman (and any woman deserves better).

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I think it's called the Sunk Cost Fallacy. I'm not sure if she actually loves Mike but she feels like she's invested too much to not get married.

I hate to admit that I did this at 22 with my 1st husband - so mach stupid!

• Love 3