Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

This entire season has been these idiots whining about how the other one doesn’t treat them right, things aren’t working and yet...here they are, all getting married. Please.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
25 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Jovi won’t spend $1200.00 on the ring. LOL. Punk bitch wasting everyone’s times.

$1200 a lot for a wedding that won't last 120 days. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

My remark's a little delayed - But, it feels so disingenuous that Hazel said that she wished her son were at her wedding.  I think that she mentions her son only when she wants sympathy or needs to fill up screen time.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
18 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, and now Mike is trying to sell us the "I'm a nice guy, I just got cold feet" spin? He can fuck right off. And when he gets there, he can fuck off some more. Then he can go back to where he started and fuck off all over again. 

i think they deserve each other

she threw the ring at him then all of a sudden she calls mike to tell him the 90 day was approved......then he jilts her at the last minute ..... he was planning to do this the entire time

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
23 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hey all...here we go! Good news, my mom got her first dose yesterday.

23 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Greetings all, getting my 1st jab on Tuesday

20 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

My dtr got 2nd shot today, I get my 2nd Tuesday!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 14

I still have my first Coach station bag from 7th grade (late 80’s).  I’m glad I kept it.

We got our first shots on Friday!  Hubby’s boss is already asking him to travel...

Brandon looks so much like Betty.  Couldn’t wake up to that every morning.

• LOL 5
  • Love 12

Oh, now Brandon is going to pull a Mike, and tell Julia he can't go through with it, bundle her into a car and send her back to Russia. 

"We had a fight". Brandon. People fight. She's not going to cave every time like your mother does. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
23 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Sleep in the airport, good lord they are making this harder than it should be. 

The hotel clerk doesn't care she's flying back to Ukraine! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

I am a bit late as I am still at the breakfast table scarfing down the chicken parmesan and zucchini noodles I just cooked for dinner.  So I am not yet watching.   This season has been pretty boring for me especially since there are two couple i cannot watch at all, and I find most of the rest of the "cast" annoying.   

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Arynm said:

I can't stand Brandon's face. I just want to punch him in the throat. He is the worst. right after Andrew but before Mike. Maybe tied with Mike

I have to agree. Whenever I see his stupid chipmunk face I just feel the rage boiling up within me. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Arynm said:

I can't stand Brandon's face. I just want to punch him in the throat. He is the worst. right after Andrew but before Mike. Maybe tied with Mike

I like your rating system - it's real.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

Why do Brandon’s parents have an actual loveseat on their outdoor patio? That’s not patio furniture. And I have a feeling it smells. Those people are nasty,

In addition to being swingers, the rumors are that they're doomsdayers.  We know they're hoarders.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4